• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ohm Youngmisuk:

Coughlin said he will have to see how Hakeem Nicks feels later this week in regards to availability for SF game

Coughlin says Andre Brown is not 100 percent when asked how the running back is feeling after concussion

Chris Canty is confident he will practice next week when he is eligible to.

Ramses Barden did a little cut/juke move while walking by some reporters. Might be feeling better.

Ramses Barden has been cleared from concussion.

Coughlin said Martellus' knee issue is being examined. Also said Nicks did have MRI. When asked if it's a structural issue, replied "knee"

Will HIll suspended for four games for violating NFL's performance enhancing substances policy with Adderall. Tyler Sash now on roster

Sash returns to roster after serving four game suspension for using Adderral, same medication Will Hill is now suspended for.

Will Hill said he received doctor's prescription for Adderral prior to signing with NYG. After signing, he was tested, He lost appeal

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...ffers-concussion-cleveland-browns-source-says

Also on the injury front, a source confirmed to ESPNNewYork.com a report from USA Today that offensive guard Chris Snee is currently playing through a partially torn labrum.

Snee wouldn't confirm the injury following the game.

"I was in pain on Sunday night in Philly, but I felt relatively good today," said Snee, who did come out of Sunday's game early.

"I came out because I am a seasoned veteran," said Snee, adding that he believes he'll be "fine." "At that point in the game I made it through and didn't injure myself anymore."

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can improve an athlete's reaction time and concentration and a decrease in fatigue.

That's interesting. I have some friends who have used it for studying and writing papers, but this is the first I've heard of it being used in sports.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I was pretty upset when the Niners put Alex back on the field that last possession. It was 31-3, and there were 10 minutes to go. They didn't need Alex on the field any more, and it was a perfect tiime to get Kaep some rep's.

On Sunday, I'd rather have Kaep go than Alex if his throws aren't 100% by then. Alex already lacks zip on his passes without a sprained finger.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is Adderall a banned substance?

I often ask myself that question as well. In the clinical social work field or psychiatric, everyone knows that Adderrall is used to help people (children in particular) who are diagnosed with ADHD. It calms them down. If you know any teachers who teaches special ed students, some of them have to perform medication monitoring each morning for their students (ensuring that they take it before class begins).

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It can improve an athlete's reaction time and concentration and a decrease in fatigue.

I didn't know that. That's crazy. lol. But it makes sense though, cuz it calms children's hyperactivity thus it calms one down and helps them concentrate. I guess that would be an edge for an athlete on the field to decrease their level of adrenaline?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF says QBs have a 14.6 rating (5 of 16, 38 yards, INT) when targeting Culliver this season.

Keep it up, we are gonna need it against Eli.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants have gained 1,877 yards over past 4 games, highest total over any 4 game span in team history.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't know that. That's crazy. lol. But it makes sense though, cuz it calms children's hyperactivity thus it calms one down and helps them concentrate. I guess that would be an edge for an athlete on the field to decrease their level of adrenaline?

It acts like a controlled speed. So it actually hypes the players up, and creates a greater degree of focus, increased heart rate, constricted pupils, etc... Hyperactive children have the opposite reaction - calm, slower thought process - this is because their body functions differently.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's interesting. I have some friends who have used it for studying and writing papers, but this is the first I've heard of it being used in sports.

I was thinking that if players were using it, it was more of a benefit during the week than on gameday. Naturally they'd be a little tired after practices and a drug like that would help them focus during film sessions, meetings, and classroom settings. The same way college kids use that drug to study for midterms and finals, its really popular at the UCs. Heck, thats probably where the players picked it up, from their days in college

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It acts like a controlled speed. So it actually hypes the players up, and creates a greater degree of focus, increased heart rate, constricted pupils, etc... Hyperactive children have the opposite reaction - calm, slower thought process - this is because their body functions differently.

Exactly. People that aren't hyperactive will have a different reaction- more like speed. People also chop it up and snort it for an immediate reaction to the chemicals.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betting line is around -5 for the 49ers in most places. I believe it was around -3 both home games against the Giants last season.