• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Conundrum

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could do it reverse even. I'm just saying it should be emphasized and OBJ could yield some resources to apply to the Oline.

I agree he could but they would have to wait until after next year to avoid the huge cap hit

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he could but they would have to wait until after next year to avoid the huge cap hit
Messy messy when you pay the wrong, or a bad, guy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure Shurmur is a huge positive for Foles. I could be wrong. Foles excelled in 2013 with Shurmur as OC, but Shurmur was also part of the staff that jettisoned Foles to the Rams so that Sam Bradford could start. I’ve heard Foles say a lot of positive things about certain coaches, but can’t recall him praising Shurmur.

Good point on the trade. I always thought that was Chip, but Shurmur also coached Bradford.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants need so many pieces they would probably be smart just to clean house and keep their young talent and look to the future

Hawk2916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they can go sign Saffold who will be a free agent. Also possibly draft Cody Ford out of Oklahoma, that will probably shore up the O-line, but they may have to consider trading down to do this.

At QB they've got to make a move. Eli is shell shocked back there and with the weapons on offense, they should be one of the best in the league and very explosive. I'd would definitely love to see them get Haskins in the draft if he comes out. However I think they may be selling themselves short considering the holes that need plugging. I would consider trying to kick the tires on a trade for Matt Stafford. I think he'd fit perfectly for the offense and push the ball down the field. If not Stafford then Derek Carr who also can get it down the field.