• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants being robbed

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jj stokes! can we put his hands on crabtree?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on your epic Choke, and congratulations for making NFL History... the first 15-1 team to be one and done.

Suck a dick you loser troll

See I just post in threads where dumbass opinions written by dumbasses about my team already exist. You're the douche who showed up on our board to troll us.

Congratulations on being a douchebag fan. I've never had anything against the 49ers. I think that right now they are looking like the best team, possibly with the exception of New England. I've got nothing negative to say about the players, despite the delusional downgrading of Packers players that you and many others in your fan base have been pimping all season. You cried all season about the Packers and Aaron Rodgers. Now your team gets home field for the NFC Championship and you're still on the Packers? Which Packer shit in your cereal, bro? I'll give him a talkin' to so you can stop crying.

Seriously, just enjoy your own playoff run. Good luck to the 49ers, they're hungry and fighting hard, like the 2010 Packers. I think they've got a real chance.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rice's forward progress was stopped...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only for Jerry Rice would that EVER be considered a dead ball. Seriously. You guys were delusional in the 90s, and you're delusional now.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That roughing the quarterback call was ridiculous. It also seemed to me there were a couple of hits on Eli Manning that were borderline late hits that weren't called.

There were a couple that were definitely late that weren't called on Eli. Theref's tried, the better team won.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only for Jerry Rice would that EVER be considered a dead ball. Seriously. You guys were delusional in the 90s, and you're delusional now.

i can't hear u, i'm covering my eyes

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree that it was a terrible call. But you're a fucking lunatic. Are you not old enough to remember the game that they've been talking about all weekend, where TO caught the game winning touchdown....ONE PLAY after the officials gave Jerry Rice a catch that bounced like a foot and a half in front of him?

giving the Packers games for 20 years. LMAO. Like a 49ers fan can talk. Sorry buddy, but I lived through the 80s and the 90s. You can't talk. You really can't. The 49ers/Cowboys lovefest of the 90s made everyone puke.

Hey is this trolling?

Want to know the difference? The refs gave the Packers terrible calls after being able to watch instant replay and confirm the outcome. The Rice play was called incorrectly but those refs didn't get to watch 10 different angles in slow motion and then say he didn't fumble.

Also the Farve lovefest made everyone puke.

At least the Packers have lots of time to make more funny insurance commercials now. :dance:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree that it was a terrible call. But you're a fucking lunatic. Are you not old enough to remember the game that they've been talking about all weekend, where TO caught the game winning touchdown....ONE PLAY after the officials gave Jerry Rice a catch that bounced like a foot and a half in front of him?

giving the Packers games for 20 years. LMAO. Like a 49ers fan can talk. Sorry buddy, but I lived through the 80s and the 90s. You can't talk. You really can't. The 49ers/Cowboys lovefest of the 90s made everyone puke.

Hey is this trolling?

Don Beebe "catch;" MNF, 10/15/1996....here's TJ Simers summary from the NYTimes:

To the delight of instant replay advocates and to the chagrin of the 49ers, the Packers scored their only touchdown of the game after officials failed to see San Francisco cornerback Marquez Pope touch downed wide receiver Don Beebe at the 49ers' 30-yard line. Television replays clearly showed Pope's right hand resting on Beebe, who caught 11 passes for 211 yards.

Beebe, pressed into full-time duty because of a season-ending knee injury to wide receiver Robert Brooks on the Packers' first offensive play, dove to catch a 29-yard pass from Favre. When he didn't hear an official's whistle, he stood and ran into the end zone, while the 49ers walked back to their defensive huddle to get ready for the next play.

After the officials looked at each other as if waiting for somebody to suggest where they were going to dinner, they huddled and referee Jerry Markbreit signaled a touchdown.

Rice's "catch" was payback. Now STFU and start your offseason.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit. The refs gave you the game. That's what I remember.

Translation: I was full of shit, and got called on it.

Beat it, cheezwhiz. Nice 15 win season. Now sit down, shuddup and watch the big boys play next Sunday.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, this is just silly... poor Packers fan, trying to turn the tables by crying about something from what.. is that 14 years ago??

Do you think it will work Bucky, I don't think it will... your team is absolutely pathetic, the NFL tried to give the Packers this game... and they still couldn't win... ha ha ha, that is priceless... what a bunch of slags.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I just post in threads where dumbass opinions written by dumbasses about my team already exist. You're the douche who showed up on our board to troll us.

Congratulations on being a douchebag fan. I've never had anything against the 49ers. I think that right now they are looking like the best team, possibly with the exception of New England. I've got nothing negative to say about the players, despite the delusional downgrading of Packers players that you and many others in your fan base have been pimping all season. You cried all season about the Packers and Aaron Rodgers. Now your team gets home field for the NFC Championship and you're still on the Packers? Which Packer shit in your cereal, bro? I'll give him a talkin' to so you can stop crying.

Seriously, just enjoy your own playoff run. Good luck to the 49ers, they're hungry and fighting hard, like the 2010 Packers. I think they've got a real chance.

How did I troll you?

I said thanks for sending the 49ers well wishes against the Saints, and then said that I guess the road to the Super Bowl wasn't quite as easy as you thought it would be with the Saints out of the picture...

Don't get mad because we as 49ers fans knew that you only wanted the 49ers to win because you knew the officials would do their best to hand you another win in the series...

The beebe TD, the Henderson Fumble which Gary Plummer picked up for an uncontested TD, the J.J. Stokes force out...

Oh yeah, and that one Rice fumble... the 49ers got one call out of 4... yep, you're right... the officials went out of their way to help the 49ers in the 90s

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want to know the difference? The refs gave the Packers terrible calls after being able to watch instant replay and confirm the outcome. The Rice play was called incorrectly but those refs didn't get to watch 10 different angles in slow motion and then say he didn't fumble.

Also the Farve lovefest made everyone puke.

At least the Packers have lots of time to make more funny insurance commercials now. :dance:

All I hear is you pretending that the 49ers and Cowboys weren't the NFL's favorite sweethearts all during the 90s. You're insane, or too young to remember it. You guys had more calls go your way than a sex hotline. You can all sit here and pretend like you're the poor persecuted underdogs. I won't disagree that the Packers had way too much help last night. I've never SEEN a game like that, that didn't have the 49ers, Cowboys, or Patriots involved. It's just funny to me that you guys really believe that you're different. Not funny. Hysterical. You HAVE to have been born in the 2000s to not remember how much help the officials gave your "dominant" teams.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I troll you?

I said thanks for sending the 49ers well wishes against the Saints, and then said that I guess the road to the Super Bowl wasn't quite as easy as you thought it would be with the Saints out of the picture...

Don't get mad because we as 49ers fans knew that you only wanted the 49ers to win because you knew the officials would do their best to hand you another win in the series...

The beebe TD, the Henderson Fumble which Gary Plummer picked up for an uncontested TD, the J.J. Stokes force out...

Oh yeah, and that one Rice fumble... the 49ers got one call out of 4... yep, you're right... the officials went out of their way to help the 49ers in the 90s

You're a fucking idiot dude. And you said right in the post, "thanks for trolling," or something along those lines. You know were you being a troll, now you're just pretending to be delusional to get out of it. And I'm STILL LOL @ you believing that the officials didn't love your teams of the 90s. What a joke.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha ha, this is just silly... poor Packers fan, trying to turn the tables by crying about something from what.. is that 14 years ago??

Do you think it will work Bucky, I don't think it will... your team is absolutely pathetic, the NFL tried to give the Packers this game... and they still couldn't win... ha ha ha, that is priceless... what a bunch of slags.

Did you really go over to the Packers board and talk shit or is he exagerating? If you did, shame on you; if not shame on him.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don Beebe "catch;" MNF, 10/15/1996....here's TJ Simers summary from the NYTimes:

To the delight of instant replay advocates and to the chagrin of the 49ers, the Packers scored their only touchdown of the game after officials failed to see San Francisco cornerback Marquez Pope touch downed wide receiver Don Beebe at the 49ers' 30-yard line. Television replays clearly showed Pope's right hand resting on Beebe, who caught 11 passes for 211 yards.

Beebe, pressed into full-time duty because of a season-ending knee injury to wide receiver Robert Brooks on the Packers' first offensive play, dove to catch a 29-yard pass from Favre. When he didn't hear an official's whistle, he stood and ran into the end zone, while the 49ers walked back to their defensive huddle to get ready for the next play.

After the officials looked at each other as if waiting for somebody to suggest where they were going to dinner, they huddled and referee Jerry Markbreit signaled a touchdown.

Rice's "catch" was payback. Now STFU and start your offseason.

Yea. I guess I could sit around looking for articles about bad calls that went the 49ers way......but everybody who watched football in the 80s and 90s is already aware of it. It'd be kind of like telling everyone what color the sky is. Keep up the delusion boys!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really go over to the Packers board and talk shit or is he exagerating? If you did, shame on you; if not shame on him.

Yes. The thread has been deleted. My pathetic 15-1 team is in the offseason, but good luck to your 49ers. They are playing with spunk, sir.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes. The thread has been deleted. My pathetic 15-1 team is in the offseason, but good luck to your 49ers. They are playing with spunk, sir.

It's unfortunate that the Packers chose yesterday to play their worst game of the year but I'd be lying if I said I'd rather GB won that game and we had to go up there on Sunday rather than play the Giants at home.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unfortunate that the Packers chose yesterday to play their worst game of the year but I'd be lying if I said I'd rather GB won that game and we had to go up there on Sunday rather than play the Giants at home.

The offense fell flat, and that left the problems we've had all year wide open and exposed. I am really disappointed in Tramon Williams this season. That guy had the edge last season. I mean he was really impressive. I hope the 49ers keep playing with the edge. I actually really don't like the Giants. Never have.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The offense fell flat, and that left the problems we've had all year wide open and exposed. I am really disappointed in Tramon Williams this season. That guy had the edge last season. I mean he was really impressive. I hope the 49ers keep playing with the edge. I actually really don't like the Giants. Never have.

Seems to me the guy they really miss is Nick Collins. If you are like me, I know this defeat will stick with you for a while but the Packers will be back. This year so many crazy things have happened to the 49ers it seems like it just might be their year.