• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giant week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much being said about the big game this weekend. Honestly, I haven't thought much about it. Not sure the betting line. I'm guessing we are a decently sized favorite. Sounds like Cruz will be out. It would be real nice to get a W and then head to play Philly who will be on a short week. Have to admit the new offense in NY kind of concerns me. I thought Eli played really well last year. He likes playing in Big D too. I'm expecting a fairly close gAme with plenty of points. I'm just hoping our starters got enough work on Offense. Ready to see the RUSHMEN.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game where losing Scandrick could really hurt. With Beckham and Cruz, who have both murdered us in the past, the Cowboys will need a big effort from the pass rush to force some mistakes out of Eli. Gonna be a high scoring game, the Cowboys will need to control the clock. Going Cowboys 34-30, but worried about this one

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game where losing Scandrick could really hurt. With Beckham and Cruz, who have both murdered us in the past, the Cowboys will need a big effort from the pass rush to force some mistakes out of Eli. Gonna be a high scoring game, the Cowboys will need to control the clock. Going Cowboys 34-30, but worried about this one
Cruz and Matthews are two huge reasons why losing Scandrick is big. But, I don't think Cruz plays this week. So it actually shouldn't be too bad.

How our lines go s/b how the game goes IMO. Giants don't have a great defense so if we dominate the LOS we should move the ball all night. At the same time we have seen Eli carve us up with no pass rush, so if we can get pressure and contain the run we should be good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz and Matthews are two huge reasons why losing Scandrick is big. But, I don't think Cruz plays this week. So it actually shouldn't be too bad.

How our lines go s/b how the game goes IMO. Giants don't have a great defense so if we dominate the LOS we should move the ball all night. At the same time we have seen Eli carve us up with no pass rush, so if we can get pressure and contain the run we should be good.
Yeah, I saw where Cruz hasn't been totally ruled out, but it would be a surprise if he plays. When he does return, the Giants passing game will be a handful an a half

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tend to keep it short now- high completIon rate whereas in the past ELi would kill us with play action deep balls . This game has always been a wierd one to predict- meaning both teams play well at the others venue. Romo has been lights out at times vs them, but he has also had a couple of rough ones. Everytime I have thought we didn't have much of a chance, we have normally beat them and vice versa. I do wonder how ready DEz is as well as Romo. Just trying to get hyped.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tend to keep it short now- high completIon rate whereas in the past ELi would kill us with play action deep balls . This game has always been a wierd one to predict- meaning both teams play well at the others venue. Romo has been lights out at times vs them, but he has also had a couple of rough ones. Everytime I have thought we didn't have much of a chance, we have normally beat them and vice versa. I do wonder how ready DEz is as well as Romo. Just trying to get hyped.
What I found Eli killed us on the most was the hot reads. When we would blitz (whether we'd get there or not) it was like we couldn't even cover a guy for one second. The hot read was always there. If we can get pressure without the blitz we could likely better defend the entire field. I would love to see us send some DBs at him too though...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that first week can go 100 different ways. Maybe our rushmen will have a huge impact.

Frankly, is 1-1 after two weeks good enough?
not liking two division games right outta the gate unless somehow we're 2-0

not going to take long to see what this team is all about....

wonder if McClain gets off the couch....oh shit!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK what's gonna happen this Sunday night, but win or lose, I believe the Cowboys will end up being a much better team than the Giants when it's all said and done.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this 8 months ago we were a really good football team. We lost a few players, we gained a few players. Our biggest losses MUrray, Scandrick, MCClain. Our biggest gains for this week Lee, Mo, White, McFadden, Gregory. I still think we are a really good team. When Hardy and MCClain come back- barring injuries this team is ready to make a run. Still looking for 2-0 out of the gate.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK what's gonna happen this Sunday night, but win or lose, I believe the Cowboys will end up being a much better team than the Giants when it's all said and done.
hopefully not like SF last season

this team needs to win week one at home

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm still cussing Murray for that fumble early in that SF game. Then Dez ran 3 wrong pass patterns. :lol:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm still cussing Murray for that fumble early in that SF game. Then Dez ran 3 wrong pass patterns. :lol:
And Romo with 2 first half Ints including a typical one on a 1st and goal from the 5!!! Game felt as if it was over before it started.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory is going to cause issues in this game. Eli will get pressured.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Romo with 2 first half Ints including a typical one on a 1st and goal from the 5!!! Game felt as if it was over before it started.

I thought it was 3 INts and all were DEz's fault . Lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I'm putting it all on Dez. I actually think they were all in the first. The last one Romo just threw it 50 yrds down the field in triple coverage.