• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gerhart Tidbit

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I going to watch a movie, I've had enough abuse for one night, I'll be back later!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from giving myself whiplash from shaking my head. . One Quick comment and I'm not even going to bother on this subject again.

you have no clue as to their emotional or psychological state, pretending you do is asinine, pure and simple. . Anyone could just as easily argue that he's finally gotten a decent payday, will be content and mail it in.. .

Just simply say you honestly have no rational reason, but it's your opinion and you're' sticking to it. That's all you can fall back on. . It's this other BS that you harp about that gets you going backwards every time

This type of analysis will be part of the NFL combine by 2016. I know a neuropsychologist who created a system and will be presenting it to NFL teams within the next couple months. Dude is literally going to be a billionaire.

But you are correct. I doubt that Foot has an accurate way to assess these traits right now. By 2016 though, look out!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the flicks, Foot!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This type of analysis will be part of the NFL combine by 2016. I know a neuropsychologist who created a system and will be presenting it to NFL teams within the next couple months. Dude is literally going to be a billionaire.

But you are correct. I doubt that Foot has an accurate way to assess these traits right now. By 2016 though, look out!

Oh good grief. Make it stop. It's football not basket weaving.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I going to watch a movie, I've had enough abuse for one night, I'll be back later!

Here's one for ya!

200.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thought that's what the wunderlik was supposed to do. . And everyone is split as to whether that means anything. Eh, maybe this guy is better? Wonder if they already measure and compare finger length, and at what point will penis size determine a team's starting QB? But hey at least a final word on the length vs girth debate will be known

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good grief. Make it stop. It's football not basket weaving.

It is also a multi-billion dollar industry and an athlete's ability to process information and make decisions is every bit as important as his physical gifts. An assessment like this could be the difference between your team drafting Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

If someone can find a way to assess these traits, why not use the information?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that's what the wunderlik was supposed to do. . And everyone is split as to whether that means anything. Eh, maybe this guy is better? Wonder if they already measure and compare finger length, and at what point will penis size determine a team's starting QB? But hey at least a final word on the length vs girth debate will be known

Wunderlik is worthless. This guy's system is 20X more detailed and created specifically for the purpose of evaluating athletes. It is more about response time and decision making.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is also a multi-billion dollar industry and an athlete's ability to process information and make decisions is every bit as important as his physical gifts. An assessment like this could be the difference between your team drafting Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

If someone can find a way to assess these traits, why not use the information?

I would agree there.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would that system have evaluated Vontaze Burfict?

Make it stop.

You wan't killers. I can see MAYBE it being important for QB's, but no other position. Half these idiots can't spell their own name.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I would agree there.

I would agree too, but personally I'm skeptical that developing a system to gather that information is a billion dollar endeavour.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would that system have evaluated Vontaze Burfict?

Make it stop.

You wan't killers. I can see MAYBE it being important for QB's, but no other position. Half these idiots can't spell their own name.

You are way off.

Besides, intelligence and ability to process information are two very different things.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way off.

Besides, intelligence and ability to process information are two very different things.

No, I'm not. I talk to retired coaches every single day. People who coached with Kerry Coombs now at Ohio State. People who played at UC. People who played at OSU. I know them. My IQ is 150. No bullshittin'. You're wrong. I think it's a reasonable assessment for QB's without even knowing what it is. That part intrigues me. It doesn't matter for oafs, though. And that's what 90% of them are. Big, dumb, idiots.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree too, but personally I'm skeptical that developing a system to gather that information is a billion dollar endeavour.

At big AAU basketball tournaments, the coaches packet that is nothing but a collection of team rosters + contact information sells to college coaches for like $300.

If this system works, how many million a year do you think teams will pay for their analysis of all draft eligible prospects? I have coached enough to know that the difference between potential and production is often found in the gray matter.

That does not even consider revenue from college teams, and other sports (NBA, MLB, etc.)

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At big AAU basketball tournaments, the coaches packet that is nothing but a collection of team rosters + contact information sells to college coaches for like $300.

If this system works, how many million a year do you think teams will pay for their analysis of all draft eligible prospects? I have coached enough to know that the difference between potential and production is often found in the gray matter.

That does not even consider revenue from college teams, and other sports (NBA, MLB, etc.)

I think there is money to be made in this endeavor, though. I would focus on this.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not. I talk to retired coaches every single day. People who coached with Kerry Coombs now at Ohio State. People who played at UC. People who played at OSU. I know them. My IQ is 150. No bullshittin'. You're wrong. I think it's a reasonable assessment for QB's without even knowing what it is. That part intrigues me. It doesn't matter for oafs, though. And that's what 90% of them are. Big, dumb, idiots.

Based on your proclamations of inside Bengal knowledge, pardon me while I take your statements with a grain of salt.

You are a hater, and that 2nd comment is offensive. There are some athletes who are not so bright, but to say that 90% are idiots is an extremely ignorant comment.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's debate the penis size thing. ..we can have a good laugh and forget about IQ's, idiots, and all that

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Foot thread gone wrong........now it's time to sit back, relax and.....................

green-day-eating-popcorn--large-msg-115207088969.jpg

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your proclamations of inside Bengal knowledge, pardon me while I take your statements with a grain of salt.

You are a hater, and that 2nd comment is off win offensive. There are some athletes who are not so bright, but to say that 90% are idiots is an extremely ignorant comment.

I'm a Cincinnati fan. Of course I'm a hater. The last time the Bengals won a playoff game I didn't even have pubes.

Since their last playoff win I've had my first HJ, BJ, sex, graduated Jr High, High, 2 yr technical, College, got married, bought a house, had a kid, got divorced, started my own business, got re-married, addicted to tobacco and booze! And I'm a hater?! Nah. They owe me! Fuck 'em!

But seriously....I have several friends who are ex players. Cincinnati is a tight knit community. And I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I know what I'm talking about.