• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT World Champs @ Phish 8/13

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audrey with a chance to drive one in.

4-3?

Nope.

Popout to 2nd.

Just couldn't wait for a good pitch.

:L

I totally gave up on Huff yesterday when he swung at that first pitch in the third (I think) after they walked Panda intentionally to load them up. A 'professional hitter' should ALWAYS take in that situation. Especially one struggling.

He's not going to turn anything around this year.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, tried to sneak it in there.

lol, do you even know how lulz came about? It actually does make me laugh and I have no idea why.

That sounds fun too...

HAving a dinner party here :hungry:

Attaboy msg, I like your dedication!!!

Just make sure you get back to the Mrs. soon, otherwise you'll be like this:

:smow:

:D

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, do you even know how lulz came about? It actually does make me laugh and I have no idea why.

I don't know, just one of those internet things. It is kinda funny though.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, we're all each others alts so we're all invited. This board is eerily similar to the movie Identity.

"Ten strangers with secrets are brought together in a savage rainstorm: A limo driver, an 80s TV star, a cop who is transporting a killer, a call girl, a pair of newlyweds and a family in crisis, all take shelter at a desolate motel run by a nervous night manager. Relief in finding shelter is quickly replaced with fear as the ten travelers begin to die, one by one. They soon realize that, if they are to survive, they will have to uncover the secret that has brought them all together."

Filo is clearly "the secret".

Tzill the killer.

Stokes is the nervous night manager (Huff is batting).

I'll let someone else fill in the rest. Just don't make me the damn call girl...

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mays, if I remember correctly, you're from NY. Just to let you know (assuming I'm correct), you're not the only one who has to stay up to watch the games.

SF11704 and Freeport are from NY as well and Natistheshi is somewhere (Virginia???) back east as well. So you're not alone! :)

Caught me. I was born and raised in upstate NY, now in NC. I'm "watching" the game on mlb.com gameday. Just not the same, but I love my Giants!

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal:

[YOUTUBE]P-SMJtcTBqU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. What are you eating?

(I glad I'm not the only guy who posts on here when I have company over!) :evil:

Brushetta to start, then bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breasts....nom nom nom

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice dugout shot....."oh god.....here we go"

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ten strangers with secrets are brought together in a savage rainstorm: A limo driver, an 80s TV star, a cop who is transporting a killer, a call girl, a pair of newlyweds and a family in crisis, all take shelter at a desolate motel run by a nervous night manager. Relief in finding shelter is quickly replaced with fear as the ten travelers begin to die, one by one. They soon realize that, if they are to survive, they will have to uncover the secret that has brought them all together."

Filo is clearly "the secret".

Tzill the killer.

Stokes is the nervous night manager (Huff is batting).

I'll let someone else fill in the rest. Just don't make me the damn call girl...

Now I am nervous that Bweezy is pitching, and cannot throw strikes. Not a Don Knotts nervous, mind you.