• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 5) Red Wings at Sharks - 5:00PM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau failed to clear the puck along the boards and instead let Datsyuk take it from him, this was a much bigger problem than his feather dusting. Patty cake played the entire game on cruise control. He should take a lesson from anyone on our third line. Try playing with some fucking energy and competitive fire. He's a complete nonchalant soft checking cruise controlling sack of shit. Any defense of him is laughable.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the two dives tonight (Seto and Jim) were completely unnecessary and embarrassing, agreed.

Another thing to watch for in Game 6... Clowe is probably pissed that Kronwall dared to lay a good hit on him out there so he'll probably take at least two moronic penalties to start out that game like he did in one of the LA games (forgot which one).

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau failed to clear the puck along the boards and instead let Datsyuk take it from him, this was a much bigger problem than his feather dusting. Patty cake played the entire game on cruise control. He should take a lesson from anyone on our third line. Try playing with some fucking energy and competitive fire. He's a complete nonchalant soft checking cruise controlling sack of shit. Any defense of him is laughable.

Alas, not even I -- teh Marleau defender -- can defend anything he did out there tonight. :L

You win!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the two dives tonight (Seto and Jim) were completely unnecessary and embarrassing, agreed.

Another thing to watch for in Game 6... Clowe is probably pissed that Kronwall dared to lay a good hit on him out there so he'll probably take at least two moronic penalties to start out that game like he did in one of the LA games (forgot which one).

I'm just looking for a response from Marleau, especially since his androgynous image was laid out for everyone to see on the Versus network.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have done my best not to post, since I don't think anything needs to be said. Whats clear is clear....

Sharks have 2 more games to avoid history... Either they win one of those and we get an exciting conference final of two notoriously chocking teams (most likely) or we spend another summer lamenting Dougie's undying loyalty.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dougie.

If the Sharks make teh wrong kind of history, tell him (and Wallin and Huskins and his other fuck-ups) to fuck off.

And blow up the team; I don't care anymore.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuck Dougie.

If the Sharks make teh wrong kind of history, tell him (and Wallin and Huskins and his other fuck-ups) to fuck off.

Rares, I love your posts. You say exactly what im thinking.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rares, I love your posts. You say exactly what im thinking.

Haha... we are definitely in the minority here and I'm sorry my posts use such bad language and that I'm such a pessimist and that I quit on my team when they suck and, ... on and on.

But I just get so damn pissed off when the Sharks completely fuck themselves over and have nobody else to blame but themselves...

Anyway, I think I'm done.. it's enough for one night.

Sorry again for the excessive bitching tonight.

Good night!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck Dougie.

If nothing else you are certainly entertaining, Rares.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Haha... we are definitely in the minority here and I'm sorry my posts use such bad language and that I'm such a pessimist and that I quit on my team when they suck and, ... on and on.

But I just get so damn pissed off when the Sharks completely fuck themselves over and have nobody else to blame but themselves...

Anyway, I think I'm done.. it's enough for one night.

Sorry again for the excessive bitching tonight.

Good night!

Haha well said. I think the worst part is we were the better team.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mistake #1 leaving the house to watch the Sharks game in the Tenderloin with 2 friends

mistake #2 showing up at that bar to see both my friends wearing Wings hats, one is a semi-legit fan the other is just a bandwagoner from England

mistake #3 Vee never showed up to balance out the fan base (i blame her for the loss! eheheh)

mistake #4 getting really drunk and posting some nasty shit on facebook, thank god i was not posting here.

p.s. Marleau you are a fucking douche

p.s. / p.s. Mr Flying V - good luck with the surgery, i hope you will be ok.

p.s. / p.s. / p.s. if this team chokes away this series, i am moving them to my #3 favorite team and moving Vancouver up to #1 and Islanders up to #2, how is that for a loser choker group of teams to root for?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
mistake #1 leaving the house to watch the Sharks game in the Tenderloin with 2 friends

mistake #2 showing up at that bar to see both my friends wearing Wings hats, one is a semi-legit fan the other is just a bandwagoner from England

mistake #3 Vee never showed up to balance out the fan base (i blame her for the loss! eheheh)

mistake #4 getting really drunk and posting some nasty shit on facebook, thank god i was not posting here.

p.s. / p.s. / p.s. if this team chokes away this series, i am moving them to my #3 favorite team and moving Vancouver up to #1 and Islanders up to #2, how is that for a loser choker group of teams to root for?

Surgery? WTH I missed a post somewhere? Get well soon MFV. Hope everything goes well.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Flying V:

My thoughts are with you too... As was said earlier, there are far more important things than hockey. (not many, but this is one of 'em). Be safe and healthy!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surgery? WTH I missed a post somewhere? Get well soon MFV. Hope everything goes well.

It was in there earlier in this thread sandwiched in between a bunch of my posts, sorry. Hah!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

welcome to the club... membership is growing quickly :-)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well of all the things Marleau has done shitty so far, at least he hasnt done the fabled bunny hop

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well of all the things Marleau has done shitty so far, at least he hasnt done the fabled bunny hop

what's that?

oooohhh.... you mean the 'I dont wanna block the slapper since I could get a little bruise, so Im gunna jump out of the way' play?

Yeah, and he hasnt been on the wrong side of the puck in the last 30 seconds either.

Improvement?

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
to be fair, watching those last two goals, it wasnt all on patty. He did a pretty horrible fly by on kronwall, but that shouldnt have meant that cleary's goal was automatically in. the down low coverage was bad and the wings got a bit lucky.

And the GWG, he obviously lost the board battle with datsyuk and then failed to get it off of him a second time, but noone was in the shooting lane, and the coverage wasnt too good.

It wasnt 100% his fault. Had he produced offensively, I might be able to forgive some of the somewhat poor defensive gafs, but all he did was get away with a borderline interference penalty (really probably should have been) that allowed boyle to shoot. Other than that, pretty much a non-factor again on the scoreboarda. And another 4 and half minutes of unproductive PP time for him. 11 games without contributing single point on the man advantage might be the most troubling part since the Power outage with the extra man is really troubling. Again, patty alone is not to blame, but what ultimately matters is finishing and patty's failures in that department have got to change.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair, watching those last two goals, it wasnt all on patty. He did a pretty horrible fly by on kronwall, but that shouldnt have meant that cleary's goal was automatically in. the down low coverage was bad and the wings got a bit lucky.

And the GWG, he obviously lost the board battle with datsyuk and then failed to get it off of him a second time, but noone was in the shooting lane, and the coverage wasnt too good.

It wasnt 100% his fault. Had he produced offensively, I might be able to forgive some of the somewhat poor defensive gafs, but all he did was get away with a borderline interference penalty (really probably should have been) that allowed boyle to shoot. Other than that, pretty much a non-factor again on the scoreboarda. And another 4 and half minutes of unproductive PP time for him. 11 games without contributing single point on the man advantage might be the most troubling part since the Power outage with the extra man is really troubling. Again, patty alone is not to blame, but what ultimately matters is finishing and patty's failures in that department have got to change.

+1

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's singlehandedly won playoff series before but hasn't yet been solely responsible for losing one.

It's nice to blame him for this loss but realistically, where the fuck was the rest of the team that entire period?

Other than "skating around like chicken with their heads cut off"?

Strong teams put losses like tonight behind them and go kick ass and make their fans forget how shitty one player was...

Unfortunately, I don't think this Sharks team is mentally strong enough and I believe they lost the series tonight but I've been more wrong than right with this team so here's to hoping I keep being wrong...