• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Steelers 10-3 vs 49ers 10-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. The only one asking for a ban is you. You troll this board begging for us to hate Mozart's Ghost as much as you do. Turning every thread he posts in, into your own personal crusade against the guy. Which should sound familiar to every 49ers fan posting here, because you exchange Tzill for Cazic plus Mozart's Ghost for Alex Smith.... and you get the same pathetic and annoying obsession of one man.

Ah, cmon....you have to admit that 73 shitbombs in one thread is fucking impressive!! I want to give the Assclown his due! I'll put him back on ignore now.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. The only one asking for a ban is you. You troll this board begging for us to hate Mozart's Ghost as much as you do. Turning every thread he posts in, into your own personal crusade against the guy. Which should sound familiar to every 49ers fan posting here, because you exchange Tzill for Cazic plus Mozart's Ghost for Alex Smith.... and you get the same pathetic and annoying obsession of one man.

Nice. The dude is pretty strange, is he not?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the point of what tzill is doing? seems pretty obsessive. Who cares about another person on the internet that much?

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ah, cmon....you have to admit that 73 shitbombs in one thread is fucking impressive!! I want to give the Assclown his due! I'll put him back on ignore now.

You sure showed him

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're upset that Nolan trolls the Giants board so you troll this board to get back at him?

1. Nolan doesn't troll the Giants board -- he's banned.
2. I don't troll this board; I merely cataloged the most epic display of pantshitting I've ever seen. I kept all of my comments to one thread and it's pretty easy on this board to skip my posts and/or ignore me. It was especially easy when I cataloged the run of diaper loads as my posts pretty much appeared consecutively.
3. I don't intend to do it again; that's 60 minutes of my life I can't ever get back. But I was impressed by the sheer volume of negativity.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You sure showed him

This all stems from an incident at PAC Bell betwen him and me where he felt humiliated. We were talking smack on the Giants board in 2010 and he got mad and decided to tell me to "say that to my face at the Giants game" and he gave me his seat number for a game he was going to attend. He never thought I'd show. I was going anyway and out of curiosity I went to his seat and called out his name. When I did that he got really scared even though I never would have hurt him.

He had claimed to be this big strapping college pitcher with a 90 MPH fastball but he was actually about 5 foot 3 and 110 pounds. Picture Woody Allen and you know exactly what he looks like. Anyway, he has this squeeky little voice with a funny lisp and he says, "NolanNonsense if you don't leave me alone I will call the police" but it comes out like: "NoWin Nonsense you better weave me a-wone or I will call the Po-wice". We were all cracking up. I left but he couldn't let it go on the board. He's been stalking me ever since.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1. Nolan doesn't troll the Giants board -- he's banned.
2. I don't troll this board; I merely cataloged the most epic display of pantshitting I've ever seen. I kept all of my comments to one thread and it's pretty easy on this board to skip my posts and/or ignore me. It was especially easy when I cataloged the run of diaper loads as my posts pretty much appeared consecutively.
3. I don't intend to do it again; that's 60 minutes of my life I can't ever get back. But I was impressed by the sheer volume of negativity.

Yes you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.