• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Sharks @ Stars - March 15, 5:30 PDT

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough call on Douglas Murray hit - Cross Checks Blog - ESPN

I wonder what the hell else Murray was supposed to do on that play. Just fall down or let Eriksson grab the puck and skate away? It's unfortunate that Eriksson was hurt on the play. The more glaring one was Heatley's elbowing penalty on Ott late in the game. I hate Ott, but that was a blatant shot by Heatley. Wonder if he will receive any supplemental discipline from the league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I wonder what the hell else Murray was supposed to do on that play. Just fall down or let Eriksson grab the puck and skate away? It's unfortunate that Eriksson was hurt on the play. The more glaring one was Heatley's elbowing penalty on Ott late in the game. I hate Ott, but that was a blatant shot by Heatley. Wonder if he will receive any supplemental discipline from the league.

He'll probably get two games and deservedly so.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree and pretty much said the same thing you did in the Heatley thread.