• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Sharks @ Stars - March 15, 5:30 PDT

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Thornton, takes some of the pressure off. Still a fair amount of time left though. Can't let up.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome! Wasnt the prettiest, but pretty gutsy effort!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll do it. Not the strongest effort, but a win in the 2nd game of back to backs, I'll take it. Nice to get 2 points at Dallas and the Stars get nothing. Now the Sharks get to come home and hopefully start another winning streak.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha... sharks want to lose... since they scored the 4th goal, they have completely stopped trying and thinking.

How on Earth can you say they completely stopped trying? Sure Dallas was bringing it for a bit, but the Sharks layed it out down the stretch. Lets remember Dallas is a pretty desperate team.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How on Earth can you say they completely stopped trying? Sure Dallas was bringing it for a bit, but the Sharks layed it out down the stretch. Lets remember Dallas is a pretty desperate team.

The Sharks went into prevent mode after the 4th goal. And to be honest they didn't execute it very well. The last two games have had a lot of the sloppiness and mental mistakes that had this team at 12th in the conference not too long ago.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long have you watched hockey for? Momentum ebbs and flows. They then got some pretty quality chances there in the 3rd after Dallas had a 5 minute run that was set up on a very weak penalty call on Marleau.

Blaming the team for their effort is ridiculous after a game like tonight IMO.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll do it. Not the strongest effort, but a win in the 2nd game of back to backs, I'll take it. Nice to get 2 points at Dallas and the Stars get nothing. Now the Sharks get to come home and hopefully start another winning streak.

Yup. I'll take any road win on the second night of a back to back against a divsional foe clinging on to a playoff spot. Not pretty, but the end result was that they bounced back after a very poor showing the previous night.

I think Murray took out two Stars, Eriksson and Vincour. Silly Stars, stay away from Murray. He's the Douggernaut bitch! Niemi was excellent. Nice bounceback game for him as well.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How long have you watched hockey for? Momentum ebbs and flows. They then got some pretty quality chances there in the 3rd after Dallas had a 5 minute run that was set up on a very weak penalty call on Marleau.

Blaming the team for their effort is ridiculous after a game like tonight IMO.

Watched hockey for 42 years. Played it for 25 of them. Have coached and scouted it now for 14.

The Sharks changed their approach to the game after the 4th goal instead of sticking with what got them the lead. Probably the coaches choice but either way the players failed to exicute it very well and the effort was lacking in many areas. The only skater with a notable effort tonight was Pavelski.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the board. Pretty nice layout.

As for the game, not the best performance by the Sharks tonight but they fought off those pesky Stars. I freaking hate Dallas so it's always nice to beat them.

This seems like a pretty good board, lots of knowledgeable posters on here. The level of pantshitting is alarming but I'm sure that just comes from passion. I'm the same way a lot of times lol. Anyway, decent game and hopefully the boys put on a better all around show on Thursday.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As for the game, not the best performance by the Sharks tonight but they fought off those pesky Stars. I freaking hate Dallas so it's always nice to beat them.

This seems like a pretty good board, lots of knowledgeable posters on here. The level of pantshitting is alarming but I'm sure that just comes from passion. I'm the same way a lot of times lol. Anyway, decent game and hopefully the boys put on a better all around show on Thursday.

You haven't seen anything yet. :D

Welcome to the board.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll fit right in. :rockon:

You haven't seen anything yet. :D

Ain't that the truth.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any win over Dallas is a good win, even if it's a sloppy one. Can't stand that team, but Anaheim is still the worst.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait until the playoffs. :scared:

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice to get two points, not a very good game by the Sharks by any means but like we have said "two ugly points is better than zero pretty points." One thought though, Dany fucking Heatley pull your head out of your ass you moron. That guy makes more bonehead plays at the end of games than any player I can remember. I seriously think the guy lacks a little bit upstairs. Pavs was huge. Braun is scary in his own end. I dont know guys these blue line pairings are pretty weak. We shall see.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get two points, not a very good game by the Sharks by any means but like we have said "two ugly points is better than zero pretty points." One thought though, Dany fucking Heatley pull your head out of your ass you moron. That guy makes more bonehead plays at the end of games than any player I can remember. I seriously think the guy lacks a little bit upstairs. Pavs was huge. Braun is scary in his own end. I dont know guys these blue line pairings are pretty weak. We shall see.

Agree with you about Heatley. He seems to check out of the game for shifts at a time, becoming a major liability. At this point, we're stuck with this roller coaster of a blue line. Just have to hope they can somehow keep the mistakes to a minimum going forward.

ads_2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
man, the playoffs need to start. about a week ago this team was cruising and everyone was happy (or not as close to the edge these past two nights).

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I left my house for my Beer League Chumpionship game and it was 2-2, we win it against the #1 seed, and the sharks put a beat down on the Steer's. It's a good night for hockey