• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prim has a wide face. Still hot.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Roman Harper might have suffered a high ankle sprain near the end of the Detroit game. He didn't practice today and doesn't sound like he'll play.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper is optimistic he'll play. Sounds like he'll be even worse in coverage. :)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper is optimistic he'll play. Sounds like he'll be even worse in coverage. :)

Hmm good news if hes hobbled, might not be effective in blitizing if he is hurting.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT’s division-round picks | ProFootballTalk

Saints at 49ers

Florio’s take: The Saints have played outdoors five times this season. They beat the Jaguars, Panthers, and Titans — and the Saints lost to the Packers and Buccaneers. In New Orleans’ last outdoor excursion, the team scored only 22 points. In four straight dome games (three at home), the Saints have racked up 42, 45, 45, and 45. The 49ers, in contrast, have allowed 10 total points in their last three home games. Something has to give in this one, and with the Saints somehow favored to win, look for coach Jim Harbaugh to find a way to use that sign of disrespect to whip his team into a frenzy that will send the Saints limping out of Candlestick Park, with the Niners getting their first win since division realignment ended the twice-a-year rivalry in 2002.

Florio’s pick: 49ers 26, Saints 20.

Rosenthal’s take: The best game of the weekend is up first. The Saints play PS3 football; the 49ers play Atari. The Saints build everything around their quarterback; the 49ers quarterback is only a cog in the machine. New Orleans didn’t top 25 points their last two times outdoors, but the offense is playing at a different level now. Modern football prevails, barely.

Rosenthal’s pick: Saints 27, 49ers 23.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT’s division-round picks | ProFootballTalk

Saints at 49ers

Florio’s take: The Saints have played outdoors five times this season. They beat the Jaguars, Panthers, and Titans — and the Saints lost to the Packers and Buccaneers. In New Orleans’ last outdoor excursion, the team scored only 22 points. In four straight dome games (three at home), the Saints have racked up 42, 45, 45, and 45. The 49ers, in contrast, have allowed 10 total points in their last three home games. Something has to give in this one, and with the Saints somehow favored to win, look for coach Jim Harbaugh to find a way to use that sign of disrespect to whip his team into a frenzy that will send the Saints limping out of Candlestick Park, with the Niners getting their first win since division realignment ended the twice-a-year rivalry in 2002.

Florio’s pick: 49ers 26, Saints 20.

Rosenthal’s take: The best game of the weekend is up first. The Saints play PS3 football; the 49ers play Atari. The Saints build everything around their quarterback; the 49ers quarterback is only a cog in the machine. New Orleans didn’t top 25 points their last two times outdoors, but the offense is playing at a different level now. Modern football prevails, barely.

Rosenthal’s pick: Saints 27, 49ers 23.

I think defense is going to control the day this post season. The play is the under in the NO/SF game, and I'd expect it to go something like 23-17 Niners, as long as the Saints are kept to less than 4 ypc and the turnover battle is +2 Niners.

It's gonna be loud in my section on Saturday.....

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think defense is going to control the day this post season. The play is the under in the NO/SF game, and I'd expect it to go something like 23-17 Niners, as long as the Saints are kept to less than 4 ypc and the turnover battle is +2 Niners.

It's gonna be loud in my section on Saturday.....

I'm hoping for something similar. Wish I was going to be there too!

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tweet by Skip Bayless a couple mins ago...

RealSkipBayless
I could be wrong, but on mud-based track in SF, I believe 49ers can hold Brees and his flying circus under 20 points. NFL's best D, rested.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

RealSkipBayless
I could be wrong, but on mud-based track in SF, I believe 49ers can hold Brees and his flying circus under 20 points. NFL's best D, rested.

Skip was spot-on when he said Tim Tebow is a baller, is a gamer, is a play-maker and a shot caller - So I gotta believe him here as well! Go Skip!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RealSkipBayless

Skip never dropped us... maybe not completely sold yet, especially with Alex, but even since late november, he was on our side and thinks highly of us being that we're so underrated as a 13-3 club....

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip never dropped us... maybe not completely sold yet, especially with Alex, but even since late november, he was on our side and thinks highly of us being that we're so underrated as a 13-3 club....

+1 Skip is okay with me...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

It doesn't have to rain for the the Stick's turf to suck. The turf always sucks at the Stick regardless of weather.

And people are so hung up on the turf they are forgetting the real reason the Saint's do well in domes and that's because there are no conditions to affect Brees passing and his pinpoint accuracy.

With being outdoors especially at the Stick the wind plays a factor in where the ball is going to go especially on deep balls.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Harbaugh Rules out Walker per Barrows Twittier Page

Sorry no link yet