• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Packer fans are only rooting for the 49ers because they aren't afraid of the 49ers offense. They realize that their only chance to win this season is being able to outscore opponents since their defense is awful.

Plus, they probably realize that if it wasn't for a freak play where Cobb was flipped over backwards but still landed on his feet to return a kick for a TD, they probably would have lost that shootout with the Saints earlier in the year. Throw that in with the Saints playing even better and maybe the hottest team in the league, while the Packers defense is even worse... they're scared and hoping someone else knocks off the Saints before Brees tears up that craptastic secondary.

Which is funny logic when you think about it because if we beat the Saints than that same formula carries over to them and it's the same formula that gave them their only lost this season.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree!!!

For me and I suspect yourself as well, I know this isn't yet the dominate team we are trying and hopefully will become, but man it is going to feel good to once again hear the roar of a playoff crowd at the Stick!

1. It's "dominant," adjective, not "dominate," verb. Not trying to harsh your buzz but this mistake gets made all the time.
2. The stick will be loud; I suspect I will lose my voice by the third quarter.
3. The only reason Nolan is looking forward to the game is so he can drop 100+ diaperloads into the GDT. Don't agree with that guy. Nobody wants to be that guy.

:dunce:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who dat say they got it better than us?

NOBODY!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packer fans are only rooting for the 49ers because they aren't afraid of the 49ers offense. They realize that their only chance to win this season is being able to outscore opponents since their defense is awful.

Plus, they probably realize that if it wasn't for a freak play where Cobb was flipped over backwards but still landed on his feet to return a kick for a TD, they probably would have lost that shootout with the Saints earlier in the year. Throw that in with the Saints playing even better and maybe the hottest team in the league, while the Packers defense is even worse... they're scared and hoping someone else knocks off the Saints before Brees tears up that craptastic secondary.

so it was mind fucking....

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say im excited for this game is an understatement.

Reading through a lot of other message board the saints fans are way in over there heads and believe there just gonna stomp us. We have playeed the underdog role all year and it has been working. I love it! Im sure Harbs has reminded the players of that all week and then some for this game.

Is it Saturday yet!? lol

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To say im excited for this game is an understatement.

Reading through a lot of other message board the saints fans are way in over there heads and believe there just gonna stomp us. We have playeed the underdog role all year and it has been working. I love it! Im sure Harbs has reminded the players of that all week and then some for this game.

Is it Saturday yet!? lol

Approved!!! Open-Open-Open...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yup this is it. I live right in packer land so I get here them all the time talking about this. None of them respect our team and their scared of the saints. Hell they've talking about the Saints around here for like 6 weeks now assuming its going to be them in the NFC championship. They want us to win because they think it will be an easy win for them. Everyone of them seems like their argument comes down to Alex Smith.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is funny logic when you think about it because if we beat the Saints than that same formula carries over to them and it's the same formula that gave them their only lost this season.

Yep. Well, I'm sure they're writing off the Chiefs game as a fluke. Without even realizing that at 11, the Chiefs were the highest ranked defense they faced...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints-

27 points per game outside of a dome against, Titans, Jags, Packers, Panthers, and Bucs..
Titans- 18th ranked defense
Jags- 6th (scored 23 points against them)
Packers- 32nd
Panthers- 28th
Bucs- 30th

49ers are the 4th total defense. 2nd in points against (0.1 back from 1st). 1st in turnover differential. 10.8 points against at home.

I like the numbers

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. It's "dominant," adjective, not "dominate," verb. Not trying to harsh your buzz but this mistake gets made all the time.
2. The stick will be loud; I suspect I will lose my voice by the third quarter.
3. The only reason Nolan is looking forward to the game is so he can drop 100+ diaperloads into the GDT. Don't agree with that guy. Nobody wants to be that guy.

:dunce:

Who dat say they got it better than us?

NOBODY!!

1. It's "Who is that who says that they got it better than we do?" or "Who says they got it better than we do?" Not trying to shut down your merger of the two team sayings, but this mistake of ending the sentence with an "us" vs. "we" gets made all the time.
2. Don't really have anything to add here, just thought a list with only one thing mentioned isn't really a list.
3. Just in case, two items didn't make a list either.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lookis like the ref in our game is the same one from the Harbowl...

urggghhhh