• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed! What was equally as brilliant as the call was the execution of it.

That reminded me of the Seahawks game a few years back in Seattle. That one caught them even more off guard, he just walked it in.

Great call indeed.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost
That call was brilliant. Caught the Saints completel flat-footed. Williams' block that gave Smith the corner was outstanding.

Agreed! What was equally as brilliant as the call was the execution of it.

Yeah, too bad according to that clown the Niners "didn't deserve to win." What an absolute buffoon he is.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This was so funny to read.

Best game ever. I seriously cried, Ionno why. It's been too long.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's the constant 3 and 4 yard routes that get me. Even the Saints knew that all we were gonna throw was little short routes and that is why they were able to get their hands up so much and bat down or tip passes. In the last two drives they started opening up a little and throwing down field and you saw the results; 165 yards of offense in just two drives. They should do that the entire game.

Brees can complete on out of three passes and get a first down because he throws it more than ten yards. In order for the 49ers to get a first down it requires Smith to complete two passes.

every team throws 3 and 4 yard passes, even Green Bay, New Orleans, and New England.

again, if we could throw like these other teams, we would, but you already know we aren't built that way. we've been stretching it a little since regular season, but you won't notice if you compare us to New Oleans?

trust me, i wish we could throw and be explosive, but since we can't do it proficiently, prefer we not force it. forcing it leads to too many mistakes.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was funny:

T0DbY.png

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
every team throws 3 and 4 yard passes, even Green Bay, New Orleans, and New England.

again, if we could throw like these other teams, we would, but you already know we aren't built that way. we've been stretching it a little since regular season, but you won't notice if you compare us to New Oleans?

trust me, i wish we could throw and be explosive, but since we can't do it proficiently, prefer we not force it. forcing it leads to too many mistakes.

But we can. You saw it yourself on Sunday in the last 4 minutes and earlier on one throw to Davis for a TD. You saw it in Philly, you saw it against the Rams and the Bucs. To an extent you saw it against Dallas. I agree that every team throws 3 and 4 yarders but not exclusively like the Niners do unless they are forced away from it. These guys can move the ball if the coaches let them.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall of Fame coach John Madden, on his daily KCBS 740-AM radio show, said of the 49ers-Saints game: "That's the best game I've ever watched. It had everything in it. Great plays, and great plays when they were needed to win."

I thought it was important to post what Madden said about this game, its the same thing I thought.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This vid catches the stadium noise on that last play, so good.

Last edited by a moderator: