• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heres another video of the game from sidelines. Man the crowd noise was crazy in that video. Be careful if your at work it is loud!

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even better footage here. Great camera work!

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[YOUTUBE]49ers Vernon Davis Go Ahead TD[YOUTUBE]

Heres another video of the game from sidelines. Man the crowd noise was crazy in that video. Be careful if your at work it is loud!

Ha ha...The cheer for the extra point was louder than for most TD's!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even smoking hot super models are getting into it....

Marisa Miller @marisamiller
The living room needs repair from yesterdays @49ers game!! Follow: @VernonDavis85 @KingCrab15 @PatrickWillis52 @DavidAkers2 @BlakeCostanzo51

That's too vague. Things get thrown against the wall in losses and people stand on weak tables in wins. (Yes, I know who she's a fan of by the references to other tweeters)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Niner fan...

I want to see the Niners' tat. I guess he BF/HB/FF will have the honors. (No, I don't think she has one, but we should find out, right? Due diligence, huh?)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i thought the plays were well mixed, maybe a LITTLE short on runs inside?

short of throwing 60 times like New Orleans, what do you mean by "open it up"? we're not New Orleans, Green Bay, or New England, so if you expect us to throw like them, thats forcing something that ain't there.

It's the constant 3 and 4 yard routes that get me. Even the Saints knew that all we were gonna throw was little short routes and that is why they were able to get their hands up so much and bat down or tip passes. In the last two drives they started opening up a little and throwing down field and you saw the results; 165 yards of offense in just two drives. They should do that the entire game.

Brees can complete on out of three passes and get a first down because he throws it more than ten yards. In order for the 49ers to get a first down it requires Smith to complete two passes.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just watched this game for the 4th time....and I still can't believe it. I get goosebumps everytime after Alex's run, what a fucking great call. Somebody pinch me!!!

That call was brilliant. Caught the Saints completel flat-footed. Williams' block that gave Smith the corner was outstanding.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That call was brilliant. Caught the Saints completel flat-footed. Williams' block that gave Smith the corner was outstanding.

Agreed! What was equally as brilliant as the call was the execution of it.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont forget Staley's block to help finish it off! Went after the legs and got him down!