• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to argue with his success but his conservative play calling and refusal to let Smith loose until its desperation time bugs the hell out of me.

Bugs me too...

All the turnovers and the score doesn't add up..

But i am happy as hell though, now lets root for the the g-men...

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
5 am here on the east coast. Still wired up and wont be going to sleep anytime soon.

I have to admit, I teared up after that catch. What a game.

shit i did too.....my dog was looking at me funny, lol

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even smoking hot super models are getting into it....

Marisa Miller @marisamiller
The living room needs repair from yesterdays @49ers game!! Follow: @VernonDavis85 @KingCrab15 @PatrickWillis52 @DavidAkers2 @BlakeCostanzo51

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Niner fan...

Attachments

• iPhone-image-Marissa-Miller-lingerie-0114.jpg
    iPhone-image-Marissa-Miller-lingerie-0114.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 48

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend who is a Saints fan was talking ish making excuses, we injure players and it was our defense only. I agree that our defenses was a huge part but Alex did more than anyone though the would and he out dueled their beloved Brees.

:finger::finger:

The Saints fans at the Stick (our seats are 7 rows behind the visiting bench) were very classy and didn't whine the entire game. They didn't crow when the Saints went ahead and didn't cry when they lost. Kind of the anti-Nolan if you will. I got nuthin' but respect for those people.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bugs me too...

All the turnovers and the score doesn't add up..

But i am happy as hell though, now lets root for the the g-men...

Wow, Nolan drops yet another diaper load, even after the historic win.

Fucking classic, that douchebag.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints fans at the Stick (our seats are 7 rows behind the visiting bench) were very classy and didn't whine the entire game. They didn't crow when the Saints went ahead and didn't cry when they lost. Kind of the anti-Nolan if you will. I got nuthin' but respect for those people.

Those Saints fans were probably just aware of their situation. Not to take away from them though, because that is pretty awesome that they didn't erupt and talk shit when they finally pulled ahead at the end of the 4th those two times. Pretty cool that they didn't make up any excuses either.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great fucking game man. Those were some big time throws Alex made out there. Justin Smith probably won DPOY after that game. Everyone was making plays. Whitner, Rogers, Goldson, ALL-DONE, Willis& Bowman as usual. Crabtree got the TD but MAN you have to catch those passes. He'll come up big next week to redeem himself.

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME :thrasher:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a game!!! Im surprised i didnt lose my voice or get some neighbor complaints. I dont think i have ever been so amped after a game.

On to the NFC Championship! We still got some work to do, put those blue collar shirt back on and get to work! Go 49ers!

:rockon:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to argue with his success but his conservative play calling and refusal to let Smith loose until its desperation time bugs the hell out of me.

i thought the plays were well mixed, maybe a LITTLE short on runs inside?

short of throwing 60 times like New Orleans, what do you mean by "open it up"? we're not New Orleans, Green Bay, or New England, so if you expect us to throw like them, thats forcing something that ain't there.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought the plays were well mixed, maybe a LITTLE short on runs inside?

short of throwing 60 times like New Orleans, what do you mean by "open it up"? we're not New Orleans, Green Bay, or New England, so if you expect us to throw like them, thats forcing something that ain't there.

The only thing that held the offense back in the 2nd and 3rd quarters was Crabtree's drops and Frank Gore's passing. Frank really needs to work on his accuracy, plus he's got small hands and he looks hesitant. He'll never make it in this league. I want Carr.

Seriously though those two drives stalled not because of playcalling - Vernon was wide open on that trick play damnit - and Crabtree had a first down (twice?) if he makes those catches. Both of those drives go on if not for those mistakes and I have confidence they could have come away with points on those drives the way they were playing.

But shit happens. So yeah I don't know what the hell anyone is complaining about.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just watched this game for the 4th time....and I still can't believe it. I get goosebumps everytime after Alex's run, what a fucking great call. Somebody pinch me!!!