• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Niners vs Boys

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our everything blew this game. Except Lee and Akers.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes it really hard to be happy to see Smith with a 91.1 QB rating.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Harbaugh guranteed that there will be some 49er high(low)lights on tv this week.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god the secondary is awful.

and LOL @ all the niners fans selling their tickets. All I could hear is "Lets go Cowboys"

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost faith in Harbs right now.... i can't believe this choke job..... this is impossible.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god the secondary is awful.

and LOL @ all the niners fans selling their tickets. All I could hear is "Lets go Cowboys"

Either that or they got jumped by all of the Surenos who came over from the Lower Mission.

frisco_spartan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont blame harbs, he's not going for picks when all the safety has to do it play to knock the ball down, or falling for run play in OT when they havnt been able to run ALL GAME.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would blame the defense more than Harbaugh

I'm not letting the defense off the hook. Terrible at the end... no excuse for it.

But it all fall downhill with Harbs decision to decline the penalty....

It's awful... enjoy the win cowboys... you deserved it.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame harbs, he's not going for picks when all the safety has to do it play to knock the ball down, or falling for run play in OT when they havnt been able to run ALL GAME.

I do blame him however for not having the guts to to actually try to march down the field after that penalty instead of being Mariucci conservative on that drive.

Go for the knockout punch. Dammit I miss those times when the Niners actually had the ability to run up the score.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost faith in Harbs right now.... i can't believe this choke job..... this is impossible.

After 1 game...well, 2 games?

I'm sure he'll be on your good side next week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not letting the defense off the hook. Terrible at the end... no excuse for it.

But it all fall downhill with Harbs decision to decline the penalty....

It's awful... enjoy the win cowboys... you deserved it.

That's how we felt last week. Great game today though, y'all played us tough as hell.

frisco_spartan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You never take points off the board, specially with our offense. What if he takes the penalty and on the next play gore fumbles. You lose points and the ball.... You never take points off the board in the NFL unless you got a ridiculous offense, which we definitely don't. The defense allowed 20 Points in the 2nd half/OT. That's why we lost.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that's why you "play to win the game"...disgusting. Everyone knew as soon as he decided to take the FG we were going to lose this game. I thought Harbaugh's dad was a football coach. No excuse for being that soft and conservative.

It was a conservative call but I still thought they'd win. You have to be able stop a team like the Cowboys from scoring ten points with 7 minutes left who were missing their best receiver.
The problem was not taking away Whitten on the 4th down play before Dallas' last TD. That wins the game right there if they don't get that 4th down. Everyone in the stadium and watching on TV knew that Whitten was gonna get the ball but the Niners didn't even attempt to double him.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never take points off the board, specially with our offense. What if he takes the penalty and on the next play gore fumbles. You lose points and the ball.... You never take points off the board in the NFL unless you got a ridiculous offense, which we definitely don't. The defense allowed 20 Points in the 2nd half/OT. That's why we lost.

I'd rather lose going for it all than putting all of your hope in the back pocket. You don't play football trying not to lose. I thought some of you learned something from the Mariucci era.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't assume a turnover. That type of thinking gets you in trouble.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather lose going for it all than putting all of your hope in the back pocket. You don't play football trying not to lose. I thought some of you learned something from the Mariucci era.

thanks for that post - some people on here are either high or drunk...