• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Giants @ 4_9_E_R_S!!!!!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont put it on the whole unit.

this was kyle williams and kyle williams alone. he fucked up majorly twice

Not my point...my point was all three phases are important in terms of our success, or lack thereof.

Honestly, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Williams was the weakest link today on special teams.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I just don't see us getting better next year which will be required in order to make it this far again. We have too many free agents. I feel like this was our shot and we won't get another.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feeling really depressed... theres no way we shouldn't be representing the NFC.... fucking sakes, we were the better team....

fucking KW... all that work and effort, for nothing.... fucking nothing...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I just don't see us getting better next year which will be required in order to make it this far again. We have too many free agents. I feel like this was our shot and we won't get another.

Long time between now and next July.....Let's see who stays, who goes, who we draft, etc. We'll also have a full offseason. It will be hard, but I'm not counting us out in Jan.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
feeling really depressed... theres no way we shouldn't be representing the NFC.... fucking sakes, we were the better team....

Calamity...that's what Saints fans and GB fans were saying...we lost...we are not the better team, could not get enough offense in our own home... :mmph:

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

We won't be better, this was our golden ticket. Turnover ratio like this year will never happen again and that's the only reason we got as far as we did.

Offense had to be totally dismantled and rebuilt.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. 42 members and 154 guests on the board right now....

Texas9erFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I'm broken hearted.

Losing from two muffed ST plays just SUCKS.
That said, going 0 for 12 on 3rd down didn't help either. So there's plenty of blame to go around.

It's been a great season. It came out of nowhere. Coach Harbaugh is my HERO.

Hopefully we'll do well in the draft and FA.

Is it September yet?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point

I do think there's specific areas of improvement that the front office will address. They've done an amazing job transforming the roster in two years.

..I'll be surprised if we hear Dixon rapping about dr. Hyver anymore. His short yardage is terrible for a big back.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how I feel as well. The better team lost.

I could handle the Giants driving the field and beating us, but they couldn't do it. They had several chances in the 4th quarter and 2 in OT. They were unable to take advantage of their situation and go win the game. Out D was vastly out playing their offense in the 2nd half. They were not converting their 3rd downs at that point either.

It took a bone headed play not once but twice to decide the winner of the game. It did not take a great defensive play or great offensive play to decide the out come. It didn't even taking one team or the other proven who was the best.

It simply took 1 player making 2 dumb mistakes on special teams to decide the out come. What was turning out to be an epic memorable game will now go down as anything but memorable, and it's all thanks to that one player for costing us, Giants fans, and all football fans around the world what should have been a classic NFC Championship game.

The Giants did not win
The 49ers did not lose

The best team in the NFC was never decided and we all have Kyle Williams to thank for it.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who's got it better than Kyle Williams????

EVERYBODY!!!!!

Except maybe Billy Cundiff......lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't be better, this was our golden ticket. Turnover ratio like this year will never happen again and that's the only reason we got as far as we did.

Offense had to be totally dismantled and rebuilt.

Not to mention the fortunate lack of injuries. The Ginn one was more costly than first suspected.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right before the punt, I told the others watching with me that I can't watch these Kyle Williams punt returns. This hurts bad. You feel like the Niners gave it away and you don't know when you'll get another chance like this.

At least the Super Bowl will still be an interesting matchup. I'm sure the Patriots are looking forward to this rematch.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo 31m ago
Jim Harbaugh walks into Eli Manning in a crowded hallway. Shakes his hand, says, "Congratulations. Go win it, go win it." #nyg

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blind??? No, I think I saw it pretty clear. FUCK KYLE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!

Your comment was sophomoric and supremely hateful...

Akers came to us after missing a potential game winning FG for Philly last year against GB...grow the fuck up and actually think about what you are hating on...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No HarProBowl

Chris Mortensen @mortreport 46m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @MattyTets: Well the pro bowl seems to be the harbaugh bowl >> No, Packers (Mike McCarthy) and Texans (Gary Kubiak) are Pro Bowl staffs

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 23m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
49ers S Donte Whitner: "It's not the end of the world, but right now it feels like it."

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your comment was sophomoric and supremely hateful...

Akers came to us after missing a potential game winning FG for Philly last year against GB...grow the fuck up and actually think about what you are hating on...

Fuck you and Kyle Williams!

Oh, I'm sorry....is that hateful?

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck you and Kyle Williams!

Oh, I'm sorry....is that hateful?

Why "fuck me"???

Do you really want him to "get AIDS?"

If you are so foolish as to think Williams is the only reason we lost the game then you need to watch a re-run....Have you EVER dealt with a real pressure situation in your life, as a nugget, FNG? He's a second year player and his mistakes cost you nothing! Other than possibly a pathetic bet...for Williams its something far greater and I don't take pleasure in others suffering when the subject is so simply insignificant as sports.

My guess is you are still wearing Huggies at night...