• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Giants @ 4_9_E_R_S!!!!!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this lose HURTS :sad:, but life will go on :happy:

Still proud to be A 49er FAN!

Great Season! :happy:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very proud of our players tonight, especially defensively. Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, etc. Great performance, and a great season. Such a bad, bad end, but we'll move on and be even better next year.

Cheers to Harbaugh.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very proud of our players tonight, especially defensively. Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, etc. Great performance, and a great season. Such a bad, bad end, but we'll move on and be even better next year.

Cheers to Harbaugh.

Amen. The defense was unbelievable. Solid run defense again. 6 sacks. Something like 20 hits on Manning. Only 17 points given up in regulation, 7 of which came after the Giants took over with a short field. It's a shame.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers to Harbaugh.

Defense played their hearts out... couldn't ask for more... Aldon is a sight to see in the future.... Willis and Justin... i just hope these guys get that ring with us... they earn it and are well deserving of the title of champions....

Love my 49ers

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great year for the staff and several standouts in all phases of the game. We have been lacking in the red zone all year long, and have mostly been in close games and close times of possession in all games. We were great all year long in the + turnover rate but in this game it all came together against us. No great special teams or effective "trick plays" a couple of explosive plays by VD and Hunter were all we could get!! Dropped a couple of interceptions and let Manning drop back 58+ times!:( We can get better!! Go 49ers!!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Defense played their hearts out... couldn't ask for more... Aldon is a sight to see in the future.... Willis and Justin... i just hope these guys get that ring with us... they earn it and are well deserving of the title of champions....

Love my 49ers

Rep that.. I hope seeing the Giants win in our home makes them hungrier next year. Heres to getting a true #1 WR, a healthy Morgan and Walker.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense completely overwhelmed their damn offense.... i'm sorry but i can't get over that right now... fucking A....

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just so proud to be a niner fan. defense left it all in the field. really feel bad for them. Niners need a true #1 WR to complement Davis and Gore. Crabtree was pathetic in both playoff games. He couldn't get any separation. Looking forward to next season. Thanks coach Harbaugh for an incredible season.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still so speechless about the game. Not even sure it has still fully hit me yet.

Its gonna be hard to watch the super bowl.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be to painful to watch the SB this year, and honestly I cant stand either team or the way the media gushes over Brady and Eli this is the SB that the media wanted and they got their wish. If the Ravens had made it I probably would watch.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Our defense completely overwhelmed their damn offense.... i'm sorry but i can't get over that right now... fucking A....

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Man I didn't sleep that well, I kept watching the post game with Dwight Clark from my hotel and he hit in on the head just like you say. He said our D played A+, couldn't ask for a better performance. Speaking on Crabs, did you see his post game interview, a bona fide f'ng Diva! :finger:

Also, Kyle Williams received death threats

2012 NFL Playoffs -- San Francisco 49ers' Kyle Williams received death threats - ESPN

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think Crabs is a fit for our team. I don't like his personality or the way he bitches about stuff. His play on the field is fucked as well. I really hope we unload his ass.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I really don't think Crabs is a fit for our team. I don't like his personality or the way he bitches about stuff. His play on the field is fucked as well. I really hope we unload his ass.

I agree, can we trade him? Not sure who would take him as he is 3 years into a 6 year deal he signed in 09.

Here is some info on his deal:

"According to the source, the Crabtree contract is for six years and $32 million that could maximize to $40 million if he achieves every incentive in the deal. The guarantee in the contract is $17 million, but he is expected to make $19 million over the first three years and $23 million over the first four years. The five-year deal is worth $28 million, according to the source."

San Francisco 49ers, Michael Crabtree agree to contract - ESPN

We need people who want to play as a team not people who say we just need to move the sticks or I am receiver, I am going to think I am always open.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Cheers to Harbaugh.

Me too. The way they adjusted and played the second half was brilliant.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For some reason I just don't see us getting better next year which will be required in order to make it this far again. We have too many free agents. I feel like this was our shot and we won't get another.

The team might be better but the record most certainly won't be; not with that monster of a schedule they gave them. It will be oh so tough to get back to the NFC Championship game again but we'll see. It's going to be a dog fight hjust for the division with all the teams improved except the Rams.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for the Kyle Williams muffed punt, the Giants might not have scored at all in the second half. Kudos to the defense.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen to that! I don't know if it was you or another poster, Maclin, Nicks, and Britt were all drafted after crabgrasss. He only thinks about himself. It showed on his postgame interview. Niners need to trade this SOB.

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was the complete opposite of our week one game. Our special teams/Ginn came thru to twice win the game in close battle.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough, tough loss with the way this team played. I watched it out of the country with Spanish broadcasters, so the game had a different feel to me.

Loved the defensive performance. Hated the officiating for the most part. Davis's ripped off helmet didn't draw a flag, but Vernon's pushing did- wtf? Should have been offsetting fouls. The forced fumble no-call was bullshit too. Lots of holding on Aldon that didn't get called.

To me, the loss falls on the inability to convert 3rd downs and obviously Williams' muffs. I didn't like Davis celebrating like we already won the game on his first TD. Showed he still has some maturing to do.

What a great fucking season though! So damn close with a team that was expected to be bottom of the barrel before the season. Excited for the future and fielding a team that will be competing for championships on a consistent basis.