• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Giants @ 4_9_E_R_S!!!!!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure ya'll hate williams right now but as an outsider looking in...the way i see it is you had your chance 3 times and couldnt move the ball to get your FG chance.......it was a hard fought game..GL in the future(unless against my team)

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note it was a great season. The niners went further than I thought they could this year. And ya'll on this board have been great to enjoy this run with. And Now for once we can say wait until next year knowing we will be contenders again.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams was the most glaring problem but how can you expect to win against good teams when you hit one two-yard pass to your wide receivers all day? One two-yard pass that they were happy to give us on third and 5 from the 10 yard line.

we would have come pretty damn close if williams didn't give them two go ahead scores!

fuck williams

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We have to go after a WR big time. This was pathetic.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im sure ya'll hate williams right now but as an outsider looking in...the way i see it is you had your chance 3 times and couldnt move the ball to get your FG chance.......it was a hard fought game..GL in the future(unless against my team)

There it is. If ever there was a team loss, this was it.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Braylon is laughing his mother fucking ass off right now

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is. If ever there was a team loss, this was it.

Exactly. The defense couldn't get off the field on third down in the first half, WR couldn't get open all day, and Alex Smith came up real small in the fourth quarter and overtime. It's not just on Williams.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Probably should of had some other WR do the punt return in OT with him having so many plays tonight.

Being tired makes for more mistakes. Didn't tuck the ball until late and that was right where the guy was grabbing at.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for Alex to do well when he has zero WRs capable of getting open or even the slightest bit of separation.

Too bad my dream was right just had the score wrong.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right, the offense still fucked up their chances... but you'd have a hard time arguing Williams didn't lose the game. His bizarre, let it drop, go for it, let it go that gave the Giants the ball back, and led to a TD sent the game into OT.

Then you'd have to be crazy to argue that his failure to protect the ball on the PR in OT didn't lose the game...

The 49ers could have outplayed his mistakes, and they didn't... but it's stupid to pretend he didn't lose the game.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Williams was the MVP of the game right? If not he got robbed. Then again it would be fitting seeing as how he just robbed his team and us fans of a Super Bowl. He had no business even being near the first punt. If the Giants don't get that freebie the 49ers likely win in regulation. Then after another great defensive effort he just has to go all hero mode instead of fair catching it like the coaches should've told him to do. The Giants turn that into the game winning FG. I'd like to know how the clown couldn't be the MVP of the game. He single handedly won the Giants the game.