• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Champs @ Knaves 8/18

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On what planet was that a strike. You know it was way off when the Braves announcers say it may have been a favorable call.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During that last half inning when Prado was at-bat, he hit a ball to shallow center field. Kuiper, in his normal delivery, says, "Rowand breaks back, then comes in and has plenty of time to get there."

I know this is nothing new, but that is what I hate the most about Rowand. Not only is he a shitty hitter, but the guy has NEVER been able to read the ball off the bat. His saving grace is that he has always been fast enough to make up for his inability to see the ball.

I REALLY want Sabean to cut Zito and Rowand during the offseason. Just give them both their money and tell them to get lost.

+1.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During that last half inning when Prado was at-bat, he hit a ball to shallow center field. Kuiper, in his normal delivery, says, "Rowand breaks back, then comes in and has plenty of time to get there."

I know this is nothing new, but that is what I hate the most about Rowand. Not only is he a shitty hitter, but the guy has NEVER been able to read the ball off the bat. His saving grace is that he has always been fast enough to make up for his inability to see the ball.

I REALLY want Sabean to cut Zito and Rowand during the offseason. Just give them both their money and tell them to get lost.

It certainly has gotten to the point where the roster spot is more valuable. It's a shame, but I think I'm with you.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowand: Overpaid player out of his prime

Belt: Developing player who can become a cornerstone for this team at 1B if he gets consistent playing time.

I'll take Belt.

That was the source of my confusion as to why he wasn't playing. I was thinking if you have guys with bad averages why not let him get the swings in?

I guess Bochy thinks that this lineup gives him a better chance at winning today. God knows we need the wins.

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Umps giving him the low calls but not giving the inside

I mean it's frustrating when it happens while the Giants are batting. But if it is consistent all the way around, it doesn't really make a difference in the end. Although I think this guy's zone looks more like a letter in the alphabet than a square

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it's frustrating when it happens while the Giants are batting. But if it is consistent all the way around, it doesn't really make a difference in the end. Although I think this guy's zone looks more like a letter in the alphabet than a square

yeah. That was a nice pitch to watch, but a hard call...well not so much for me but still :flock:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, I was never impressed by Rowand's defensive ability. I especially remember him misplaying a Kurt Suzuki line drive into a triple with no outs and Matt Cain on the mound (I think it was 2009). Of course, Cainer lost that game 1-0.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You see what happens when you bunt with two strikes! Happens every time!

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these are spots where Pablo could look bad but completely turn things around

(Im hoping)