• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (66) - 3/8 Sharks at Stars - 5:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than either of those IMO. And I was very open minded about accepting the various endings that I thought could happen. But this? It was a giant plot hole didn't make a lick of god damn sense. I really can't say anything about it without spoiling it, but you'll see when you finish the game. And it's not just me either. The overall reaction to the end of Mass Effect 3 in the gaming community is overwhelmingly negative.

I really enjoyed reading your side thread about the games. I used to play a lot of RPGs, but since the kids I stick mainly to short attention span games (sports games, action games).

Also, why is it that everytime i read your name I want to go destroy a daycare?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoyed reading your side thread about the games. I used to play a lot of RPGs, but since the kids I stick mainly to short attention span games (sports games, action games).

Also, why is it that everytime i read your name I want to go destroy a daycare?

I always read it as "Destroy Da Daycare!"

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that a lot, my name is actually a consolidation of the phrase "destroy the core." Anyone who played gradius should know what I'm talking about. The phrase has been consolidated a few times throughout the years to comply with username character restrictions at various websites. I finally just stuck with destroydacre.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that a lot, my name is actually a consolidation of the phrase "destroy the core." Anyone who played gradius should know what I'm talking about. The phrase has been consolidated a few times throughout the years to comply with username character restrictions at various websites. I finally just stuck with destroydacre.

Up up down down left right left right B A. Loved that game but don't remember that line.