• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (66) - 3/8 Sharks at Stars - 5:30PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not one "Fuck Dallas" in the first five posts of this game. No wonder the Sharks lost. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't have helped if we did.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was pretty funny when they did that. Although if you actually believe in that superstition crap, you have to beware of the reverse jinx...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game. At least they played well against a tough Dallas team who has been playing very well of late.

I commend Niemi for his effort in the shootout and a couple of big saves in the game.....but he had a couple questionable ones again. I really wish Greiss would get a shot here soon.

Man, this has been one of the tougher seasons in recent memory. Goodnight again gents, this time for real, lol.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This team is so disappointing to watch right now. They came up with the huge go ahead goal and give it right back. I shouldn't be so surprised. They did play well, all things considered, but their bad luck trumps any effort they put forth. Saddening and maddening.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they win this game it will be the turning point of the season

Nope ... the turning point of this season was the game in Tampa Bay 2 weeks ago.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tickets to the Stars game on the 31st and the last game of the season against the Kings. I don't mind them losing now because it means that the games at the end of the year will be more meaningful.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tickets to the Stars game on the 31st and the last game of the season against the Kings. I don't mind them losing now because it means that the games at the end of the year will be more meaningful.

That's the spirit! Positivity! The more they hang around the 8th spot the more these games will feel like the playoffs.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not Niittymaki?
Why not Stalock?
Why did Doug trade McGinn?
Why can't the Sharks score?
Why can't Niemi make the EASY save?
Why did Doug trade Setoguchi?
Why did Doug trade for Havlat?
Why can't the Shark get lucky bounces?
Why do the other teams get lucky bounces?
:rant: :rant: sorry everyone :rant: :rant:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: maybe the Sharks should STOP with the shooting wide and look for that perfect pass off the boards right to a wide open Shark player. Cuz I don't think that shit has worked all FUCKING YEAR! Also quit with the tip drills, cuz the Sharks are blocking too many of their own shots. :think:

:burt: maybe someone should eat a KFC double down or sacrafice a virgin to end this curse.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any "sudden death" period any more pathetic than the shootout?

Talk about anti climactic.
In fact the shootout sucks so much ass that they won't even use it in the playoffs.
It's clearly flawed.

For the winner, sure you get the extra point but more times than not, you're playing a division rival, so giving your rival a point while you win two points, is like kissing your sister. It doesn't seem right because in reality, it's super retarded and nothing good can come of it.

patrickjc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How bad is it?

Over the last 10 games, only Toronto has picked up fewer points than the Sharks. S.J. has gotten 6 points out of a possible 20, while Toronto has 5. Montreal has also picked up 6.

And, why is it that just about every other team's goalies "steal" a game when they play the Sharks, but our goalies never seem to be able to steal one?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*yawn*

Had me fooled there thinking they might sneak away with 2 points catching up off the DVR but nah... the joke's on us!

This team blows... nothing left to add that hasn't been said already. :L

As for Marleau/Thornton not taking shootout attempts, have you seen them take some? Joe trips over the fucking puck and Marleau just shoots as hard as he can into the goalie pads.

I don't care about that, though. There are plenty of superstar players who suck at the fucking stupid shootout. IIRC, the Sedins don't take any of them either?

I just like to dream that someday, they'll get rid of the fucking atrocity that is the shootout...