• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 6/22 G's @ I's

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is, hands down, the worst pitcher in the bigs right now.

Have some pride, man...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the sick fuck was found guilty...

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Timmy strikes out the side. Always darkest before the dawn, right?

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And he then proceeds to strike out three in a row...

STORY OF THE FUCKING YEAR!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was showing pride...

Gotta respect that...

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belt w/SB

C'mon Nate

Shit never mind

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for a longer top of the second to give Timmy more rest.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy's dad does a great job of relieving the pressure the day his son starts.....by talking in loud voices to the press.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has this scenario (Tim's ineffectiveness) never come up before, ever? It's incredible that with all the BB experience on the management staff that they just don't know how to handle the Tim situation. They keep sending him out there and he keeps blowing up. For Christ's sake try something f'ing different, anything. This crap ain't working.

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holly hell.... It's like Jekyll and Hyde! One second he's a gas can, and next he's striking out multiple batters in a row and inducing 1 pitch outs. Then... he's back to walking the world.

Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe this

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has this scenario (Tim's ineffectiveness) never come up before, ever? It's incredible that with all the BB experience on the management staff that they just don't know how to handle the Tim situation. They keep sending him out there and he keeps blowing up. For Christ's sake try something f'ing different, anything. This crap ain't working.

Yes, August 2010. Sanchez is catching. What else can you change? I'll still take his entire career leading up to this season for 1 bad year What do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew.....Blanco (and the Giants) needed that one. Slumpbuster???

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
August 2010. Sanchez is catching. What else can you change? I'll still take his entire career leading up to this season for 1 bad year What do you suggest?

I don't know, I'm just frustrated. It has been posted that one of his pitches, the slider I think is no longer effective, so can't his pitch selection be altered?

In the history of baseball this has never come up before? Or maybe it has and the solution is to stop sending to the mound the pitcher who is no longer effective. I don't know.

As has been previously posted, by acting like there is nothing wrong and continuing to send him out there the season is in danger of being torpedoed.

This team doesn't score enough runs to make up for a +6 era.

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know, I'm just frustrated. It has been posted that one of his pitches, the slider I think is no longer effective, so can't his pitch selection be altered?

In the history of baseball this has never come up before? Or maybe it has and the solution is to stop sending to the mound the pitcher who is no longer effective. I don't know.

As has been previously posted, by acting like there is nothing wrong and continuing to send him out there the season is in danger of being torpedoed.

Everyone bitched a fit when he said he wanted to take that pitch out of his arsenal this season...

OzzieGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll still take his entire career leading up to this season for 1 bad year What do you suggest?

This is the part of baseball (as an Aussie who has never played the game) I just don’t get, no other sport I know would ever let a player go there and so clearly suck and cost the team games for this long - no matter what they had done in the past.

This is not an aberration Timmeh is being unnervingly consistent this year and it is undoubtedly hurting the team. The Giants need to change this scenario somehow.

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Timmy is frustrating, but buster and Panda are just flat out sucking.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Each case is different, just as each person is different. If smart baseball minds who watch baseball everyday can't figure it out, we sure as hell can't be counted upon to provide a solution.

I'd rather that any business owner/team owner acts in the best interest of the long term health/stability of the organization rather than the knee-jerk reactions of fans. I trust them to make the right decisions.....even if they don't, there's not much that I can do about it, lol.

I know brother, I'm just as frustrated as you, but with Tim in the minors or Tim struggling up here in MLB, this season is fucked. You send him down and he dominates two times in the minors, as soon as he gets back up here, his head will tell him "that was just the minors". It's a frustrating lot in life when all you can do is hope someone or something gets better.

This is the part of baseball (as an Aussie who has never played the game) I just don’t get, no other sport I know would ever let a player go there and so clearly suck and cost the team games for this long - no matter what they had done in the past.

This is not an aberration Timmeh is being unnervingly consistent this year and it is undoubtedly hurting the team. The Giants need to change this scenario somehow.

It's every sport and every job at every company. If someone has a track record and there's nobody immediately ready to replace/better the performance, you stick with the best possible chance. Right now, the Giants brass believes that there's a better chance of Timmay turning it around, than Hacker/Penny coming up and throwing gems.

I do agree with both of you though, this Timmy act is getting tiresome.