• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 6/22 G's @ I's

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with the play in the first inning when Belt tried to get the force at home. Whose fuck up was that? Was the infield playing back, so the Giants were conceding the run. Belt trying to do too much, or Hector zoning out?

I think it was both players thinking something different, Belt not stepping on 1st to preserve the force at home making sure to get the lead runner and Sanchez assuming Belt stepping on 1st to get the sure out and having to tag the runner out.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early Pantshitting FTW!

buffy.gif

I see what u did there...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was both players thinking something different, Belt not stepping on 1st to preserve the force at home making sure to get the lead runner and Sanchez assuming Belt stepping on 1st to get the sure out and having to tag the runner out.

Whitesides fault.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOHOO. Sorry was posting links to my Tyreke Evans interview. I know audio isn't that great. I write for a small site, had to use my own video camera and the company apologizes (VSP VIsion Care) for the music in the background. This was my first face to face interview. Please let me know what you think
Tyreke Evans Interview - YouTube

I was too caught up with the game to comment earlier.

First off, it's impressive that you were able to get an NBA player to interview as you start your career. Nice.

My initial thoughts? I would thank the interviewee after you introduce them. It seems a little obligatory but sets up the interview in motion.
Also, there didn't seem to be much continuity from one question to the other, just some random questions fired one after the other. Maybe have some questions lead into another? That would give off a more conversational feel to it.

Pretty cool you get to do interviews and keep it up. Post more interviews and good luck

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now a member of the 700 Club. Why does this feel a hell of a lot less meaningful as Post Counts go then if it were HR's. Do I get to print out this post, frame it and send it to the Sports SportsHoopla Hall of Fame

Ah belated congratulations! but since moneyball came out, the overall value of total post stats has been diminished.

Peripherals like rep to post ratio, the ability to post emoticons in the clutch, and the times you hit for the "SportsHoopla cycle" i.e. have relations-with-your-significant-other-while-posting-during-Giant-wins weigh far more heavily in the minds of the SportsHoopla HOF selection committee

Of course, you could try printing out number 700, sprinkle some ketchup on it, pretend you're that douchebag Curt Shilling like he's suffering from some war wound and get the sympathy vote?

Just don't get caught betting against your own board or they'll keep you out for life, no matter how many posts you got!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this game made me really really happy. I don't care if Tim only got a ND, I call it his best game of the year. Even his shaky first wasn't all his fault, got some ground balls that didn't get fielded cleanly.

I would have rather lost this game 3-1 than won it 10-8, because the latter would mean Tim is still hopeless. The fact we won it is gravy.

And now we have some semblance of hope he's putting it together.