• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Rams

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need some exploration on offense! Did anyone see that play by Newton and Carolina set up great and nearly scored. That will keep the defense on their toes the rest of the year!

This looks like Singletary's offense. No innovation or imagination. I guess they think they can win without showing anything to their future opponents but they better be careful here.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some exploration on offense! Did anyone see that play by Newton and Carolina set up great and nearly scored. That will keep the defense on their toes the rest of the year!

I don't think anyone should question the creativity of Harbaugh and Roman on offense.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The offensive line has really regressed.

Do you see what I was talking about regarding our performance for this game?
This was never the easy win you or others wanted...this is a young team that still is not used to winning, part of a season can't change years of losses.

The Raven's exposed some things and and tested the teams confidence, all season we have stalled in the redzone...take away wins against Seattle, Tampa, and AZ and our ability to out score our opponent is marginal. Count the points contributed by the defense and turnovers we get and our offense is stagnant when it comes to scoring something other than FGs

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This looks like Singletary's offense. No innovation or imagination. I guess they think they can win without showing anything to their future opponents but they better be careful here.

Yep! pity, pity WTF!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
had a chance to stop him inside the 10

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you see what I was talking about regarding our performance for this game?
This was never the easy win you or others wanted...this is a young team that still is not used to winning, part of a season can't change years of losses.

The Raven's exposed some things and and tested the teams confidence, all season we have stalled in the redzone...take away wins against Seattle, Tampa, and AZ and our ability to out score our opponent is marginal. Count the points contributed by the defense and turnovers we get and our offense is stagnant when it comes to scoring something other than FGs

Agreed. They clearly have a lot of work to do. It's now 7 quarters without a touchdown.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think anyone should question the creativity of Harbaugh and Roman on offense.

We are averaging 23 points a game not to bad with our defense. But when we are in 3rd down, near the redzone, at 3 minute drill. I am hoping and looking for better results. We need to complain about something right!! :drum: