• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wonder how the stupid media is going to paint this.

Another Eagles Collapse??
or
A great job by the 49ers to fight back from a 20-3 deficit at halftime?

Something tells me they'll shit on the 49ers and make it seem like the Eagles lost this game, instead of the 49ers winning it.

Is there really any question? ESPN's story about the game is titled:

Eagles collapse in 4th again as 49ers reach 3-1

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol oh ok, didnt catch the conf but i read it on the eagles board that he called out his kicker... kind of lame IMO.

He saved him for last. He basically said they stunk in all three phases of the game..and the young kicker needs to figure it out as well......something along those lines.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thus far, absolutely! He clearly opened up the play book and put the game on the backs of Smith & the entire offense, and all 11 stood up!!!!

I sure hope he learns from this. I was really pissed at Harbaugh in the first half. Regardless, its nice to learn from a win for once instead of a loss eh?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowman and Aldon played a terrific game today....

SO HAPPY to see Aldon get the reps and playing time rightfully earned over Parys in the game. He was breaking his blocker down constantly... just needed to wrap up Vick but i believe he finished with 2 sacks?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So who gets this game ball? Do you give it to:

J.Smith
A.Smith
F.Gore
N.Bowman
K.Hunter
Other?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bowman and Aldon played a terrific game today....

SO HAPPY to see Aldon get the reps and playing time rightfully earned over Parys in the game. He was breaking his blocker down constantly... just needed to wrap up Vick but i believe he finished with 2 sacks?

Bowman in particular impressed me. It was nice to see Gore do well also. Hunter was very impressive too. The line stepped up in the 4th quarter but geez, they have a long way to go.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who gets this game ball? Do you give it to:

J.Smith
A.Smith
F.Gore
N.Bowman
K.Hunter
Other?

J Smith made the game winning TO....
A Smith was the pass rush we needed in defense...
Gore ran strong and hard...
Bowman back his words and played Pro Bowl-ish today...
Hunter was the lightning bolt we need on offense and it showed today...

It would be Bowman and Hunter for me.....

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the game ball to the Eagles, they collapsed and let the 49ers wi... oh wait a second, I'm not ESPN. :)

I say give it to Justin Smith.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowman in particular impressed me. It was nice to see Gore do well also. Hunter was very impressive too. The line stepped up in the 4th quarter but geez, they have a long way to go.

Completely happy with Bowman's play today(whole season)

Gore definitely stepped up and maybe sharing his carries with Hunter benefits him much more than he thought towards the end of games. Hunter is a MUST needed/use weapon in the offense, he provides the kind of speed needed to break to the 2nd level. When he's in the open field, he's money.

OL started bad played somewhat decent but not impressive until the 4th. They mauled their guys over for runs and protected pretty smoothly in the passing game. OL woke up...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it to Alex. He played so much further beyond expectations than everyone else.

Won't argue that... except for his fumble, he played once again very well. No INTs IIRC so he really put his foot down and took charge. His "ratings" against the blitz just got better with that TD to Morgan too lol

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it to Alex. He played so much further beyond expectations than everyone else.

I was thinking give it to a banged up Gore....big runs when we needed it....an no fumbles.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to Go with Alex in the second half he played head and shoulders above any realistic expectations I had of him. He made good plays, smart throws and showed poise.