• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the OL opens a hole for Ronnie Brown, Brown still throws the ball backwards? No, but that doesn't mean the OL is responsible for a stupid play.

That's your logic right now.

That isn't close to making any sense in comparison to what happened and to what Imac is talking about.

It is more like The Oline doesn't make a hold for Brown, instead dont block the NT and while trying to step sideways to avoid the NT he loses control of the ball. Blame goes on the line for not blocking the NT.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if the OL opens a hole for Ronnie Brown, Brown still throws the ball backwards? No, but that doesn't mean the OL is responsible for a stupid play.

That's your logic right now.

Comparing Smith's play to Brown's is irresponsible. Was Smith in the grasp of Babin and decided to try to throw the ball to someone?

Did Smith do anything one would not ask a QB to do when he tried to step up to avoid the rush?

Do you often see RBs, when being tackled, attempt to throw the ball?

Smith dropped the ball in an attempt to do a normal QB thing. Was Brown attempting a common RB thing?

In the case of Brown's fumble, did the Niner defense beat the Eagles OL, or did the Eagles OL completely ignore the Niner defenders allowing them to make the play?

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without piss poor Oline play Alex probably doesn't fumble. But every Sunday I see Qbs who have the instincts or pocket presence or whatever you want to call it to feel the hit coming and protect the ball as they step up. Its 4 weeks into the season its not like all of a sudden the Oline sucks... its been pathetic since preseason. I don't know if its scheme, talent, inept coaching but it is downright horrendous. I was happy as hell when the Niners got Harbaugh and 4 weeks in happiness is quickly turning to disapointment. The Niners seem overmatched in every single aspect of the game.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense is atrocious so far, but I don't see Smith as the catalyst of our ineptitude so far. He's being a bit overly cautious, (see: last possession) but I'd bet, for the most part, Smith is following the gameplan he's been given. Our oline does sick, needs to own that fact, and try to improve.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna have to open things up on offense.

on d, stop those 3 man rushes ffs.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
See what Alex can do, and if its another 3 and out gotta give Kap a thought I would think

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Morgan had to be open much earlier than when Smith finally threw it!! How big a fucking window does this guy need to throw the fucking ball!!!

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organization makes it hard for me as a fan..............

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this is a good start and come away with some pts....

Dont be afraid to run with Hunter!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play by Morgan. And 15 more added to it. Surprised we kept VD in to block.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play to Morgan.

I want to see us just open up the playcalling a bit.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't close to making any sense in comparison to what happened and to what Imac is talking about.

It is more like The Oline doesn't make a hold for Brown, instead dont block the NT and while trying to step sideways to avoid the NT he loses control of the ball. Blame goes on the line for not blocking the NT.

It makes perfect sense. Brown made a stupid, bad play because he couldn't find a hole. Smith makes a stupid, bad play because a guy was rushing him. They both could've just went down for a loss instead of turning the ball over.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man I like the way Morgan catches the ball, secure and then immediately turns up field!!