• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why are we burning Gore's limited carries on this BS? Again, I'll take the fantasy points, but that's just useless. We've got to find a way to push the ball downfield. Gotta go back to Davis, maybe a designed, deeper shot to Hunter or Gore instead of just checking down to them. Get them matched up in the open with that terrible LB corps.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on Earth is Gore in there instead of Hunter? He is so slow and had no chance of doing anything with that ball. I kind of understand why we kept our O out there, it's a confidence building thing. But I dont' understand Gore being in instead of Hunter.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What was Smith trying to do when he lost the ball? Was he trying to avoid a DE who the OL completely ignored? If someone decides to pick up Babin, does Smith try to step up in the pocket and fumble?

Don't even bother Imac. We both know it is pointless.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol Time out? Are they actually gonna try to score or check it down again? I only see Smith getting hit again or picked off if the offense comes back out there.

It's a numbers game, if we throw it enough it is bound to work at least once.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get the ball in the 2nd half....

Anyone wants to bet first possesion 3 n out?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Imac Irregardless of OLINE play Smith should be able to read pressure and know when to tuck the damn ball. Yes the OLine fucked up But good Qbs have the instinct and vision to say oh shit Pass rusher free, Alex's instincts are piss poor. The Sack yeah Oline or someone screwed the pooch. The fumble 100% Alex Smith.

So you say the OL fucked up, but isn't responsible? That might be the stupidest thing ever said on this board.

As for Smith's instincts, he saw it, he stepped up and he dropped the ball. His instincts did what you wanted them to, but he lost the ball.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS Smith losing the ball untouched shit?

The defender had his hand right in his breadbasket when he shuffled he tried to ole the rusher.

Did they show a different angle in a replay?

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Gore but they need to sit him until his ankle is better He's running with all the speed of a lingering fart. And I swear Jimmy Raye is in the booth Helping Roman call plays.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on Earth is Gore in there instead of Hunter? He is so slow and had no chance of doing anything with that ball. I kind of understand why we kept our O out there, it's a confidence building thing. But I dont' understand Gore being in instead of Hunter.

That's what I was alluding to earlier - the majority of snaps has to involve Hunter from here on out.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imac Irregardless of OLINE play Smith should be able to read pressure and know when to tuck the damn ball. Yes the OLine fucked up But good Qbs have the instinct and vision to say oh shit Pass rusher free, Alex's instincts are piss poor. The Sack yeah Oline or someone screwed the pooch. The fumble 100% Alex Smith.

Wrong. That is just stupidity at its best there. Good QBs read when their Oline forgets to block a speed DE? Bullshit. They all read that their Oline will step in and at least get a hand on the guy. It was not like he misread a blitz. The Oline just blows.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was Smith trying to do when he lost the ball? Was he trying to avoid a DE who the OL completely ignored? If someone decides to pick up Babin, does Smith try to step up in the pocket and fumble?

Of course the pressure is on the OL, but the fumble is on Smith. Step up, side-step, make the hot read, orthrow it away. Hell take the fucking sack - but don't fumble the ball untouched in our own territory.

The pressure was on the OL, but the fumble was 100% on Smith. That's like saying Brown's fumble earlier was partly on the OL because they gave him no option but to make a stupid play.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that going to change the OL? does make the OL block better?

where's Staley and his "we dont suck" speech?

That wasn't my point.....it was an opinion that the coaches might try to get a look at Kap in game conditions.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be a part of Harbaugh's interpretation of Sun Tsu's Art of War: Make the world think he's a genius (@Stanford), then immediately reverse course to make the world think he's a f***ing tool (@SF). That way, no one will know what to expect from him, and he can do whatever he wants.