• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore is completely washed up. It is time to trade him so they can get anything for him. He is not a starting rb anymore for the NFL. Heck maybe not even in the CFL.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Of course the pressure is on the OL, but the fumble is on Smith. Step up, side-step, make the hot read, orthrow it away. Hell take the fucking sack - but don't fumble the ball untouched in our own territory.

The pressure was on the OL, but the fumble was 100% on Smith. That's like saying Brown's fumble earlier was partly on the OL because they gave him no option but to make a stupid play.

So without the pressure, Smith still drops that ball?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make a hot read? Babin came from the DL untouched, Smith NEEDS to ASSUME that his OL will pick him up....

Its a matter of things getting worse and worse.....

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny if we had just taking a knee some of these same people would be complaining their was time still on the clock to get a FG before half.

And as for Kap, just no. If we put him in after the half we may as just well save our players the chance to get injured and forfeit the game. I'm not trying to say we will win with Smith either, but we will lose worst if Kap comes in. Honestly with the way Vick is shredding our D and our lack of pressure on him we have not shot.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't my point.....it was an opinion that the coaches might try to get a look at Kap in game conditions.

I mean i don't mind seeing Prime out there, but the OL is too reliable... idk if i'd risk Prime right now against a speedy def with highly rated CBs behind this OL...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that going to change the OL? does make the OL block better?

where's Staley and his "we dont suck" speech?

Well it's quite obvious Staley is bipolar. I didn't hear that speech but I'll take your word on that one, Cal.

frisco_spartan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So you say the OL fucked up, but isn't responsible? That might be the stupidest thing ever said on this board.

As for Smith's instincts, he saw it, he stepped up and he dropped the ball. His instincts did what you wanted them to, but he lost the ball.

What you fail to realize is that Clyde unlike alex smith is a superior athlete who not only can hold on to a freshly misted football, but can see into the future and know how to duck and dodge all incoming danger. So asking him to understand smiths point of view is pointless and something he is incapable of doing.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
make a hot read? Babin came from the DL untouched, Smith NEEDS to ASSUME that his OL will pick him up....

Exactly. Hot reads are for when a rusher is unaccounted for and the QB knows it. Generally speaking a blitzing LB or DB.

Hot reads are not for when the defense rushes 4 and one of the DE is unblocked.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Johnson with a hamstring injury.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore is completely washed up. It is time to trade him so they can get anything for him. He is not a starting rb anymore for the NFL. Heck maybe not even in the CFL.

this is such bullshit. Who respects the niners offense enough to give Gore lanes? If the Ol is getting blamed for pressure on the Qb then what do you think is happening to the running back. Put Gore in New England, Baltimore or the Jets and he's ripping shit all day.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny if we had just taking a knee some of these same people would be complaining their was time still on the clock to get a FG before half.And as for Kap, just no. If we put him in after the half we may as just well save our players the chance to get injured and forfeit the game. I'm not trying to say we will win with Smith either, but we will lose worst if Kap comes in. Honestly with the way Vick is shredding our D and our lack of pressure on him we have not shot.

Yes there was time for that... but they squandered a good chunk of seconds left after the first pass/completion.... call a TO then to preserve some time going up field or just knee it....

IDK why Harbs waited til 1 sec left to call it when he could've done it close to 20?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: Andre Johnson has a hamstring injury

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imac Irregardless of OLINE play Smith should be able to read pressure and know when to tuck the damn ball. Yes the OLine fucked up But good Qbs have the instinct and vision to say oh shit Pass rusher free, Alex's instincts are piss poor. The Sack yeah Oline or someone screwed the pooch. The fumble 100% Alex Smith.

Red, There is no such word as "irregardless"

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So without the pressure, Smith still drops that ball?

So if the OL opens a hole for Ronnie Brown, Brown still throws the ball backwards? No, but that doesn't mean the OL is responsible for a stupid play.

That's your logic right now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's quite obvious Staley is bipolar. I didn't hear that speech but I'll take your word on that one, Cal.

there was an article which headline: Staley "We don't Suck..." in reference to his and the OL play in the run game... there some threads out there on it.

As usual, we mocked and ridiculed him for that BS.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can't believe u let the eagles most explosive pass rusher go untouched.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly. Hot reads are for when a rusher is unaccounted for and the QB knows it. Generally speaking a blitzing LB or DB.

The lack of cohesion on the line is astounding and speaks to a lack of preparation or, worse yet, the inability of the coaching staff to organize cohesive line strategy. This looks really bad.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So....we DON'T have a game at halftime, then?