• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: GB at Denver

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any team will be worried after watching the film from tonight's game.
You still need to have a good D.

But I think that teams that normally were strong blitzing teams would play conservative against Rodgers in the past. That might change a bit. He looked incredibly uncomfortable against pressure tonight.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still need to have a good D.

But I think that teams that normally were strong blitzing teams would play conservative against Rodgers in the past. That might change a bit. He looked incredibly uncomfortable against pressure tonight.
Hes normally comfortable against pressure because he can usually get it out to a receiver. I credit Denvers secondary much more than their pass rush

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So someone can't discuss sports just because they don't let it affect their lives?
You can discuss what ever you want, but it's usual for you to run your shit when the Packers lose and disappear when they're doing well. So what does that say about you?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can discuss what ever you want, but it's usual for you to run your shit when the Packers lose and disappear when they're doing well. So what does that say about you?
I barely post here. Look at my post count. Especially this year as I just got a new job and have been busy. You have me confused for someone else. I posted a lot during the NCAA tournament.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any team will be worried after watching the film from tonight's game.
It's not about the film, it's about Rodgers' desire to never let this happen again, he's already doubted enough as it is. His determination will be on another level from this point forward.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about the film, it's about Rodgers' desire to never let this happen again, he's already doubted enough as it is. His determination will be on another level from this point forward.
huh? Who doubts his talent these days?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB can only do so much. Rodgers will almost always keep the Packers close no matter who they play (tonight was an exception). But he can't overcome the complete teams by himself. I don't think the Packers are that good on D when they go up against good QBs. Just look what Rivers did to them. They always feast against average to bad QBs but you rarely face those in the playoffs and against winning teams. And when they get behind in games, they are easy to run the ball on.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well until he gets that second Super Bowl there will always be people.

Teams get Super Bowl victories not just QB's. Rodgers is going to end up one of the all time greats no matter what. Those people you refer to are stupid. Don't listen to ESPN or any other garbage.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's hoping! I'd love to see a HUGE playoff race. Last year it seemed like GB/SEA ran away with the HFA competition and whoever won that was going to go to the SBOWL. I'd like to see a good ZONA/SEA division race, GB struggle, Carolina try to prove it with Newton while battling the Falcons, and well the NFC East. Eh fuck the NFC East. I hope they all fail.

The falcons? By week 13 you will be considering another team.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I barely post here. Look at my post count. Especially this year as I just got a new job and have been busy. You have me confused for someone else. I posted a lot during the NCAA tournament.
I don't. You usually post here after Green Bay loses...and that usually doesn't coincide with the Sunday the Packers play the Bears... basically, your favorite team is whoever plays and beats the Packers...so it can't really be the Bears...now can it???

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have quite a bit to do if they want to contend for a Super Bowl

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno when your defense gives up back to back 500 yd games, especially having 2 weeks to prepare for the 2nd it does not speak well of the teams ability to stop anyone

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one game. I think GB is still the class of the NFC. Arizona 2nd.
Arizona is too inconsistent. Right now I'd take Carolina over Green Bay or Arizona. I could also see St. Louis following the Seattle model to success: great d, great running game, although Foles isn't as good as Wilson. Plus the Rams are only a game back of Arizona in the loss column, and they already won in Arizona.