• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gay football players coming out now

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of queers in Austin. Last time I was there I saw an older man wearing nothing but a white thong riding his bicycle around town. I mentioned it to a local and he said oh that's so and so. Apparently he was a local legend. Austin is a liberal town and so it is filled with bums and queers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just a fact. The next one could be out of OU or TAMU but statistically speaking UT would have the greater chance.

I have always just assumed they were gay if they played for the whorens.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and make fun of Austin, with the 'queers and bums'. Austin is a 100 times better city than Houston, or any city in Alabama, even with all the 'queers and bums." Just a fact.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always just assumed they were gay if they played for the whorens.

and yet, which team just had a player/former player come out of the closet?:whistle:

Seriously though, not really sure why anybody gives a damn. If the guy can block or tackle, or throw run and catch us a championship, that's all I care about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the big deal? UCLA came out years ago when they started wearing those powder blue uni's.:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and make fun of Austin, with the 'queers and bums'. Austin is a 100 times better city than Houston, or any city in Alabama, even with all the 'queers and bums." Just a fact.

Well shit, I guess if you include queers and bums, that does actually describe San Fran.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about the great and legendary Leslie. Coolest pheg ever. Dude died a couple of years ago. Everybody knows A-town is full of phegs, I was taking a shot at our current rival and former rival b/c that's what we do......

no, thong cyclist is not Leslie.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dabo Sweeny came out yesterday (no not like that) and made the comment that he played with gay players at Alabama. Kinda shocked him would enter into this discussion especially like that, now everyone is going to want to know who.

Dumb move in my opinion but that seems to be the way Dabo rolls.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of queers in Austin. Last time I was there I saw an older man wearing nothing but a white thong riding his bicycle around town. I mentioned it to a local and he said oh that's so and so. Apparently he was a local legend. Austin is a liberal town and so it is filled with bums and queers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just a fact. The next one could be out of OU or TAMU but statistically speaking UT would have the greater chance.

Theres not?......So sucking another mans hard on is ok?.........Just your opinion and you`re more confused than they are.

I say to each their own,but its not agreeable.

Nothing wrong with that,,,,,,,,,,,,lmao