• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gay football players coming out now

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 420 enjoys being a dumbfuck on purpose.....

He's like those retarded sheep that follow around political party extremists barking their hymns from the rooftops like he viewed it written on the dead sea scrolls by god himself. He is severely retarded, yet thinks you are retarded for not seeing things from his retarded point of view. Just go to my rankings website...camfantasy420.com......and all will become clear. LOL :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dabo Sweeny came out yesterday (no not like that) and made the comment that he played with gay players at Alabama. Kinda shocked him would enter into this discussion especially like that, now everyone is going to want to know who.

Dumb move in my opinion but that seems to be the way Dabo rolls.

You have the most subtle ways to try and get some kind of dig in at Alabama and get no dirt on your hands! I bow down to you! You do it over and over and over again and word it just in a way you look like such a nice guy! :clap:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the most subtle ways to try and get some kind of dig in at Alabama and get no dirt on your hands! I bow down to you! You do it over and over and over again and word it just in a way you look like such a nice guy! :clap:

Subtle art, being snide and staying out of the toilet bowl. You are beginnig to get it. Seriously, welcome back.:suds:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU does have a gay player come out chances are he is from Texas. Steers and queers ya know.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subtle art, being snide and staying out of the toilet bowl. You are beginnig to get it. Seriously, welcome back.:suds:

I would use the word fake. Want another example? Auburn High School student Rashaan Evans in picking Alabama has complained that Auburn fans and citizens are telling people to boycott his family's business and giving him all kinds of grief. Well I think it's his fault. If he didn't say anything it would go away. He is flaming the issue. He made Auburn look bad and tried to make some Auburn players look bad too. His Dad is just resentful at Auburn. He didn't belong at Auburn anyway with his questionable character. (This is where you try to look good by saying) but grown adults shouldn't treat young people like that. In other words say all the bad things you want than in the last sentence make a nice comment for the other side of your point and you are than not considered a troll!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is ridiculous and troll like! Reality is probably every single program has had a gay player come through the program.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU does have a gay player come out chances are he is from Texas. Steers and queers ya know.

Well, DUH......If OU had to rely on homegrown talent they would have to drop football altogether, or drop to NAIA......

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was asked if he had experiences or thoughts - as a coach and former player - about former Missouri star Michael Sam's decision to reveal he is gay.

"When I was at Alabama there were a couple of guys, as a player, that we felt like that was their sexual orientation," Swinney told The Morning Show with Jason Bailey and Randy Cross on 92.9 The Game in Atlanta. "But it was never an issue, never a problem. It's not something that you run out to tell people."

Swinney said "You just knew," and "it wasn't as talked about amongst the team."

Swinney played wide receiver from 1990-92 for the Tide.

To listen to the entire interview, click here. The conversation about Michael Sam starts about the 7:08 mark."

There is the quote from the article if you have an issue take it up with Dabo Sweeny.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, has Jesse Palmer come out yet? I wonder what he's waiting on?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is this ad? Stupid thread.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 36

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I highjacking the thread.....

If a player came out that is a current player on your favorite team would you quit being a fan?