• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 10): PANTHERS vs. 49ERS

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I could use a tissue. Being an expert at diagnosing football games is not all its cracked up to be.

True dat!

Sunday was a shitty day for me watching my two pro teams 49ers & Sharks :gaah:

Highlight of my day was my Wife made a bomb ass pot roast for dinner. :10:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat!

Sunday was a shitty day for me watching my two pro teams 49ers & Sharks :gaah:

Highlight of my day was my Wife made a bomb ass pot roast for dinner. :10:

Awesome. I had a slow-cooked brisket that was outstanding as well. At least we were well fed in our misery.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad weekend for me. First ND and now SF losing. Both teams played like crap. my college football might be over but we still got the 49ers here. We need seattle to start losing because they get home field in the playoffs we will be in trouble.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually I could use a tissue. Being an expert at diagnosing football games is not all its cracked up to be.

you know that old saying about the broken clock being right twice a day? if your predictions weren't always, "niners will lose this game," then you could say you 'called it.' considering you're the same guy that said if there's heavy rain in london, the jags game would come down to a late fg, your expertise at diagnosing football games is... dubious at best, a delusional crack-pipe dream at worst.

its odd, there are times, like twice a day, that you seem to generate well-constructed, meaningful posts. the other 23 hours, 58 minutes, you spend spitting some of the most vile, hate-fueled vitriol i've seen on message boards. i assume its because you see no difference in generating interesting and thoughtful discussions and degenerating into childish and immature hate battles with the posters who seem to get a kick out of following you around and calling you out on your bs.

i can't really call you a fairweather fan; i've seen your dribble since the espn boards. first it was, alex is the devil's son. now, its kap is a hood rat chasing after hood rats. i'm sure if the niners had brady for the first 8 games this year, you'd sh!t on him for dating/marrying supermodels and letting it affect his preparation. i do think its telling that you've been banned from a number of boards and have had to change your handle more times than i can count.

perhaps its too much to ask, but i'll try and implore you to talk about football based on what we see in games and not on what your personal biases and prejudices push you to talk about. i can't imagine i'll get succeed where thousands have failed, but its worth a try. i tend to stay out of most of the garbage you post, but when you proclaim yourself an expert after being right for the first time in 9 weeks, even i have to chime in.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know that old saying about the broken clock being right twice a day? if your predictions weren't always, "niners will lose this game," then you could say you 'called it.' considering you're the same guy that said if there's heavy rain in london, the jags game would come down to a late fg, your expertise at diagnosing football games is... dubious at best, a delusional crack-pipe dream at worst.

its odd, there are times, like twice a day, that you seem to generate well-constructed, meaningful posts. the other 23 hours, 58 minutes, you spend spitting some of the most vile, hate-fueled vitriol i've seen on message boards. i assume its because you see no difference in generating interesting and thoughtful discussions and degenerating into childish and immature hate battles with the posters who seem to get a kick out of following you around and calling you out on your bs.

i can't really call you a fairweather fan; i've seen your dribble since the espn boards. first it was, alex is the devil's son. now, its kap is a hood rat chasing after hood rats. i'm sure if the niners had brady for the first 8 games this year, you'd sh!t on him for dating/marrying supermodels and letting it affect his preparation. i do think its telling that you've been banned from a number of boards and have had to change your handle more times than i can count.

perhaps its too much to ask, but i'll try and implore you to talk about football based on what we see in games and not on what your personal biases and prejudices push you to talk about. i can't imagine i'll get succeed where thousands have failed, but its worth a try. i tend to stay out of most of the garbage you post, but when you proclaim yourself an expert after being right for the first time in 9 weeks, even i have to chime in.

If you go back and look, the only game I was wrong on was the Colts game. In reference to the bolded section above, you must live a very sheltered life.