• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game time

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My recollection was that he mangled the spelling of BOTH names, thus, Nick Lowery.

But there actually IS a NICK LOWERY

Nick Lowery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We need to get our legends straight, or strait, or something.

Ah, screw it, Nick doesn't need our help with legend-making.

OK, now I gotcha. I have always used Lowry as a reminder, and avoided Lowery due to the kicker.

But from here on out, it will be Nick Lowery for my references.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played 19 years with 5 different clubs. 3 ASGs. Teammates included Johnny BooMaster, Chuck Finley, Dan Gladden on two different teams, Jay Bell, and Derek Jeter. I have 3 rings.

Who am I?

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played 19 years with 5 different clubs. 3 ASGs. Teammates included Johnny BooMaster, Chuck Finley, Dan Gladden on two different teams, Jay Bell, and Derek Jeter. I have 3 rings.

Who am I?
Chili Davis

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an 11 year career, I was involved in a massive 12 player trade, which included Pedro Martinez (not the Hall of Famer).
At the height of my career, I was known as one of a group of killers.
My career quickly flamed out with the Pirates at the age of 32.
I've played with Candy Maldonado, Luis Gonzalez and Brian Giles. Who am I?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an 11 year career, I was involved in a massive 12 player trade, which included Pedro Martinez (not the Hall of Famer).
At the height of my career, I was known as one of a group of killers.
My career quickly flamed out with the Pirates at the age of 32.
I've played with Candy Maldonado, Luis Gonzalez and Brian Giles. Who am I?

Derek Bell

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played 13 seasons, all with one team. I was under appreciated at the time because my team had so many stars, but many considered me one of the best defensive 3B of my time. I ranked 4th in the organization in total games played with two of three being HOF teammates of mine. I am credited with having the first at bat on the West Coast against Don Drysdale and always said the trick was to hit Drysdale before he hit you.

I will always have a spot with the organization, after having spent 51 years with the organization in various positions.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played 13 seasons, all with one team. I was under appreciated at the time because my team had so many stars, but many considered me one of the best defensive 3B of my time. I ranked 4th in the organization in total games played with two of three being HOF teammates of mine. I am credited with having the first at bat on the West Coast against Don Drysdale and always said the trick was to hit Drysdale before he hit you.

I will always have a spot with the organization, after having spent 51 years with the organization in various positions.
Timely...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A jimmie...er...gimme

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Been all over KNBR today.

Tony Phillips died today as well.
I actually saw Phillips' story earlier, before I saw Davenport's. I remember Davenport managing Fresno in 1998. I had forgotten he was the manager for the Giants during most of that awful 1985 season.