• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just really aren't fans. :) Hi I'm BJJ and WRYE and my dick gets hard when Cowboys do bad. lmao

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Eagles!!!!!

I know, I know this makes me a "bad" fan. But I have already given you the scripts as to how next week plays out if the game even matters.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley the little chain mover

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just really aren't fans. :) Hi I'm BJJ and WRYE and my dick gets hard when Cowboys do bad. lmao
No, I just know when we suck and I take advantage of it. your the one that is miserable. I'm having a great time making the best of this horrible season. :yahoo::suds:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just know when we suck and I take advantage of it. your the one that is miserable. I'm having a great time making the best of this horrible season. :yahoo::suds:

Hoping the Cowboys lose makes you not a fan in the least bit.

I'm hardly miserable. My Boys, no matter how bad they look, still have a chance at the playoffs. A lot of teams wish they could get there. JUST GET IN.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hardly miserable. My Boys, no matter how bad they look, still have a chance at the playoffs. A lot of teams wish they could get there. JUST GET IN.

You really think this team can win a half, let alone a game in the playoffs? For real. A fan has to be realistic not wear blinders.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been a fan for 43 years. Don't need to explain nothing to you missy poo. There comes a time when enough is enough. Apparently you don't know what it takes to be a championship contender. I take it you never saw or went threw the REAL DALLAS COWBOYS and witnessed a once proud, rich organization that really knew what it took to be relevant year after year. But whatever works for you, go with it. I hope you have a lot of faith and prayer in you the next 7 years. :laugh3:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a fan for 43 years. Don't need to explain nothing to you missy poo. There comes a time when enough is enough. Apparently you don't know what it takes to be a championship contender. I take it you never saw or went threw the REAL DALLAS COWBOYS and witnessed a once proud, rich organization that really knew what it took to be relevant year after year. But whatever works for you, go with it. I hope you have a lot of faith and prayer in you the next 7 years. :laugh3:

You're a bitter old fuck who'd rather root against his team then root for his team. Got it.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think this team can win a half, let alone a game in the playoffs? For real. A fan has to be realistic not wear blinders.

They've already played good halves vs good teams, what is your point?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a bitter old fuck who'd rather root against his team then root for his team. Got it.
I'm not rooting against them. We just suck. Keep living in fantasy land and drinking Jerry's kool aid.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you don't run Murray non stop. What a dumb play

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2