• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread - Week 9 at Indy

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really guys if you watch a lot of those 3rd downs Colts converted, Denver's coverage wasn't that bad especially in second half but Luck made some great throws and the wrs took some big hits and still hung on to ball. Wasn't that bad of a performance from Denver really. Colts just made more big 3rd down conversations than Broncos. It was a tough road game and they still had shot at the end. Don't be so butt hurt some of ya. We've seen them play worse than this game. I see this loss doing them some good actually.

I really can appreciate the voice of reason here. But I have to disagree with you on this one. I'm not saying the sky is falling. I think the defense's performance was an anomaly tonight. It's okay to say they were bad. Woefully bad. The Colts were 12/20 on third down. That's pretty good for a team that was looking like a steaming pile of shit coming into this game. Luck made some good throws, but they had guys wide open on a lot of those. Then there were the scrambles. He picked up a few with his legs. Long 3rd down conversions. Then there was the 80 yard TD drive where 57 of the yards came on 3rd down.

The defense sucked ass today. It's okay to say it. I agree it can do them some good insomuch as the best lessons learned are often learned the hard way. We learn more from our failures than successes and I think we can all say safely tonight the Broncos performance was an epic fail.

On to the next game. Next up is the Chiefs. It's never good to lose, but honestly a loss to the Colts is not as big a deal as a loss to the Chiefs. The Broncos have been served notice that they are not infallible and the Chiefs will embarrass them if they don't get their shit together before next week's tilt.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can appreciate the voice of reason here. But I have to disagree with you on this one. I'm not saying the sky is falling. I think the defense's performance was an anomaly tonight. It's okay to say they were bad. Woefully bad. The Colts were 12/20 on third down. That's pretty good for a team that was looking like a steaming pile of shit coming into this game. Luck made some good throws, but they had guys wide open on a lot of those. Then there were the scrambles. He picked up a few with his legs. Long 3rd down conversions. Then there was the 80 yard TD drive where 57 of the yards came on 3rd down.

The defense sucked ass today. It's okay to say it. I agree it can do them some good insomuch as the best lessons learned are often learned the hard way. We learn more from our failures than successes and I think we can all say safely tonight the Broncos performance was an epic fail.

On to the next game. Next up is the Chiefs. It's never good to lose, but honestly a loss to the Colts is not as big a deal as a loss to the Chiefs. The Broncos have been served notice that they are not infallible and the Chiefs will embarrass them if they don't get their shit together before next week's tilt.
Bingo. Like I said in my first post, it was the D's ineptness to get off field on 3rd downs but quite a few of those Luck had pressure in his face and still made great throws to his wr. Your right. The team in itself didn't play as WE expected but I think it's more of a case that Colts played better than we/Denver expected them too. Good lesson for the team going forward.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there's a strong possibility NE wins out unless Jets get them in their house and here vs Denver . Denver just needs to take care of business, beat Pats and Cincy at home and win tie breaker with head to head. Simple. Let's not forget that Denver won 1st SB as a wild card. Maybe having to travel in the postseason would be better anyway. They haven't exactly done so great with home field advantage in the recent past either. Not so sure I would want Denver to beat NE at home ( wk 12 ) and then have to go to NE in AFC Title game and win there. If we do beat NE at home wk 12, I sure hope they get knocked off before title game. It's kind of a catch 22. I just think it's near impossible to beat them twice in one season because their so good at making adjustments. The only perfect scenario for Broncos fans is.....we win wk 12 and somebody knocks them off in 1st po game so we don't meet them a second time. :)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not commit to the run and stick with it
Not sure they ran more than 3 times
In the first 3 drives
New England always goes into Indy and runs them into the ground

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first half the Refs were as bad as it gets ! Von miller was tackled(I stead of a sure sack) for what ended as 7 points and would of been a sack .. second half was okay at least I seen a cleanly called game .. still I would say 5 to 7 missed calls by Reffs .

This D needs think they lost this game .. to many Running yards we should of lost this game . Congrats to the better team .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Alex Gibbs no SB ... The OL is as bad as it get I have now gave up on our TE ops I mean crappy ass OL Coach !

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really surprised that we came out so flat. Thought we would play better, but I give the Colts credit. Shouldn't be too big a deal if we rebound with a win over KC this week.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my thoughts....
We should've traded for Joe Thomas. Elway is good, don't get me wrong, but I think he overplayed his hand there. Tyler Polumbus sucks.
PFM is playing like a nervous twat. He looks shook every time he drops back. I see no confidence in him and I think it is affecting the rest of the offense. He takes one step forward...two steps back. Indy's D has been every Qb's ugly stepchild this season.
One of my worries was consistently putting the pressure on the defense to pull out the win and today they cracked. Not only did they crack they lost their collective minds. That's was completely and utterly disgusting how they comported themselves at the end of the game. They got their asses kicked up and down the field and acted like bitches at the end of the game. They got bullied for 60 minutes, and instead of sacking up, they pussed out. Talib is an asshole. He should get cracked upside his dome for that pussy move. Hopefully we didn't blow our wad against GB.
This week was a train wreck, no two ways about it. There are no positives to take from this game. Not because of the loss, but because of the way we lost. Unprofessional, right to the very last snap

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib will certainly be fined, lucky to be not be suspended. Still crying like a bitch after the game

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my thoughts....
We should've traded for Joe Thomas. Elway is good, don't get me wrong, but I think he overplayed his hand there. Tyler Polumbus sucks.
PFM is playing like a nervous twat. He looks shook every time he drops back. I see no confidence in him and I think it is affecting the rest of the offense. He takes one step forward...two steps back. Indy's D has been every Qb's ugly stepchild this season.
One of my worries was consistently putting the pressure on the defense to pull out the win and today they cracked. Not only did they crack they lost their collective minds. That's was completely and utterly disgusting how they comported themselves at the end of the game. They got their asses kicked up and down the field and acted like bitches at the end of the game. They got bullied for 60 minutes, and instead of sacking up, they pussed out. Talib is an asshole. He should get cracked upside his dome for that pussy move. Hopefully we didn't blow our wad against GB.
This week was a train wreck, no two ways about it. There are no positives to take from this game. Not because of the loss, but because of the way we lost. Unprofessional, right to the very last snap

My deal is people are Manning is ...... nooooooooooo f'n way is all I got to say !!!!!!!!!!! Look it is not rocket propulsion we are talking .....It is time ...give that and Manning is the best QB ever .. I like to see anyother QB do any better with this crap ass OL ! We fucking suck ! Alex Gibbs would hammer this OL into something special ... and most important Consistant ..Are the Broncos that fucking blind at this point pay the old fart and apogees to him ...Guess what he was flippen right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Gibbs window is shut ...glass broke everywhere

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my thoughts....

I'm the only one that is glad no Joe Thomas deal was made. This team has more issues then just OL. Thomas helps but, he wouldn't fix the stupid stuff we seem to do weekly. Quit turning ball over so much.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has Crash mentioned Alex Gibbs on these boards?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't counted, but it's been a lot! I know that Gibbs coached some great offensive lines for the Broncos, but I'm not sure how realistic it is to think that he would come back. How old is he? 70+?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of reminds me of MasterAgain if anyone remembers him from CBS boards. Finds a topic and harps on it all season.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of reminds me of MasterAgain if anyone remembers him from CBS boards. Finds a topic and harps on it all season.

Hahaha! MasterAgain. I haven't heard that name for a while. He and Morpheus used to really get into it. Pure comedy. His greatest virtue however, was pissing on every Chiefs fan on those boards!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the only one that is glad no Joe Thomas deal was made. This team has more issues then just OL. Thomas helps but, he wouldn't fix the stupid stuff we seem to do weekly. Quit turning ball over so much.

At first I thought wow...Then I agree good post !

This staff is using a Blocking scheme for a mobile QB . If they wanted what works with Manning they have a whole years worth of film were we was the best ever and they keep coming up with what somewhat worked last year ..

I give on this year I know they have no flipped clue you can tell .

If you think how often we beat billacheat you would think that would be were we started our game plan at the start of the year ! Hell to the no ! We start with last years mess ! and are still trying to draw from that mess... crist sakes who here would be happy with our SB years O ????????????????????? I wish this staff would some how just pull some film on accident of the SB year crips

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask your self this ?who has made Manning and this scheme work to perfection ? if you say fox and his staff I will gag !!!!!!

How many times has fox beat billacheat ????????????? let me help you out my guess is one year ...

People for some reason don't get it for a QB to domination like we did the blocking scheme needs to mesh ..

Maggs was a turd OL coach .. his scheme worked some of the time ... Alex gibbs works all the time with QB and running game .. look the QB and the RB had the best year of their life's under who ?

I will help you out Gibbs went as deep as he felt Manning could handle of this system and managed to make the OL QB and RB have there best year ever ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look if this staff just looked at the SB year I would shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have not and it F'n Shows . at this point I am giving up .

when I see a great play from this team like the screen to DT I think well just maybe the pulled some film ...then they go back to Fox's mess of last year and I give up..