• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rangers at Fenway

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what it does but I gave you a rep boost as a test.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. However, it doesn't appear anything has changed lol. I'll return the favor though.

And the old question again creeps into my head. If we make October Holland or no Holland in the rotation. His mind effs are frustrating, but then he pitches like his last two starts and your thinking we can't afford not to have him. If he can succeed with this strike zone you know his stuff is good enough to succeed anywhere. Hopefully he sees that after tonight.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. However, it doesn't appear anything has changed lol. I'll return the favor though.

And the old question again creeps into my head. If we make October Holland or no Holland in the rotation. His mind effs are frustrating, but then he pitches like his last two starts and your thinking we can't afford not to have him. If he can succeed with this strike zone you know his stuff is good enough to succeed anywhere. Hopefully he sees that after tonight.

we'll just have to wait and see which Holland is with us at the end

Swami

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pitch by Holland there. Had that figured for a breaking ball count and he threw the fastball right by him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Found myself wondering if Young would've made that play.

Young has made some awesome plays at third the last few weeks. But you're right, it really is nice to have him back.

Looks like Holland is getting the same zone. Fine with me.