• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was psyched to see Al Swearengen appear in the last episode. Disappointed that they killed him off so damn fast.

Kill off that faceless fag who's always talking about "a girl." That guy's fucking annoying. Swearengen is cool.

They only killed him because he was too expensive. The 'fag' is cheap.

How'd I do?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least her eyebrows match her hair there.

I might be a freak, but... Wait. No. I am a freak. For whatever reason, I'm attracted to natural blonds with dark bushes. In order for that to happen, they'd have dark eyebrows (those curtains always match the drapes). It's a rarity, I know.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the latest episode again. So many reminders of the Red Wedding and/or foreshadowing of a LS storyline that if we don't get LS this season, we are being trolled bad by D&D.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of foreshadowing,

"Don't knock it down while I'm gone"

Episode 10 title "The Winds of Winter". EDD, YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of foreshadowing,

"Don't knock it down while I'm gone"

Episode 10 title "The Winds of Winter". EDD, YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Lord Commander Edd is likely to survive the season. :(

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Lord Commander Edd is likely to survive the season. :(

There's like 9 Watchmen left at the Wall. There's no way any of them can make it out when the Walkers arrive unless they just run like hell.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's like 9 Watchmen left at the Wall. There's no way any of them can make it out when the Walkers arrive unless they just run like hell.
Edd isn't running. That would be cowardly, and they won't make him that kind of character.

By the time that episode comes around, we'll have a unified north, with Tully and Arryn reinforcements, and a pissed off Tarly Army chasing Sam back there.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's not, that was kinda my point. On top of that, there's the annoying factor. Yikes.

View attachment 125899

In all truthfullness, while she does not look like much there, I do think she look pretty damn good as a platinum blonde. She should sport that look all of the time!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad that m'man The Hound is back in play!

Also looking forward to Sam's dad and brother running into the White Walkers while they are trying to chase him down. I expect to have a few seconds of sheer joyful laughter when I see the looks on their faces when they realize how seriously fucked they are!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then, Sam and some of his NW brothers come in and help them rally, saving their asses.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then, Sam and some of his NW brothers come in and help them rally, saving their asses.
Sam will obviously kill a WW with the family sword saving their asses.

Too poetic to not do.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this episode looks fire. Can't wait to see the Mountain fuck up some Sparrows.

I've noticed the Mountain has some dents in his armor from a fight that he clearly won, maybe even a one-vs.-one with Lancel (LOL!)

Here's the Mountain's armor from a promotional pic this week:

2.jpg

Here's the Mountain from a couple weeks ago:

The-Mountain-on-Game-of-Thrones-Smashes-a-Guys-Head-in-a-Terrifying-Display-of-Strength-STACK.png

And here's Lancel with his weapon of choice:

3.jpg

Notice the dent in Ser Strong's armor? Looks like Lancel, or another Sparrow (a few carry the same weapon) had a moment of bravery. Can't imagine they lasted long after that.

Get your stomach's ready boys and girls, this is going to be a brutal one.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, man. You're late to that party.

You ought to know that any broad who gets famous because she got naked and then decides she's not going to get naked anymore is an annoying twat. GoT should have shit-canned here then and there. Hollywood is likely full of hotter, more talented actresses that would do the show for half what Clarke is getting.

Honestly, I don't think she's that hot. Don't get me wrong, I'd fire a shot into her and be very happy about it, but relative to other celebrities, I don't thinks she's special.

Frankly I found her performance as the sex toy for Drogo the warlord inspiring... But I still like her character as the Dragon Queen a lot now even when fully clothed (or not). It's one of the more interesting story threads to me in the series.