• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely worst episode since the premiere.

Luckily next weeks looks badass. And the titles for the final 3 sound amazing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Margaery no Walk of Atonement.

DAMMIT!!!

Yah I was pretty pissed off. I was watching with a group of people and they looked at me in horror when I unzipped my pants and grabbed some nearby lotion. All eyes were on me, but I didn't care. You invite me over during my Dormer walk of atonement? Prepare yourself for the consequences.

Anyway... after that stupid ass High Sparrow and that Lannister bitch ruined my enjoyment for the night, I stormed out the door, slamming it shut behind me. Thanks HBO... made me look like a jackass in front of everyone at the party.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate TV Sam, and everything about his storyline.

A girl is Arya fucking Stark. And she wants / is ready to take her revenge.

Bran needs to hurry up and show us the rest of the Tower of Joy.

Dany's story is so fucking plodding.

Any episode without Tyrion or Jon Snow is automatically starting behind the eightball. This one never really recovered.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any episode without Tyrion or Jon Snow is automatically starting behind the eightball. This one never really recovered.

OMG Sam and stupid ass Gilly. I hate that fat asshole and his stupid bitch, his father nailed it right on the spot. They wasted like 15-20 minutes on those worthless fucks.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pull out, before you prematurely ejaculate Dolorous Edonidd.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that hate Sam, get used to it. He's as safe as Jon and Dany to see the end.

qIhQj6D.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they have Winterfell, the Wall or Meereen in the opening segment? None of these locations were featured in the episode...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they have Winterfell, the Wall or Meereen in the opening segment? None of these locations were featured in the episode...

I wouldn't stake my life on it, but I don't believe each open is unique. They just do a new one each season.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very weak episode...

Yet another Dany rally speech. This one was the worst and fell flat.

They are good when done a few seasons apart.
They tend to lose their impact when she has a giant rally speech every other episode now.

Or maybe, I am starting to think they are going to do a WWE HEEL TURN with her soon.
Everyone gets their spot as the villain it seems. These speeches keep pushing her to craving power.

All the speeches might turn her into a bloodthirsty conqueror rather than the liberator.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.

I thought the "Meet the Tarly's" scene was well done. Dickon wasn't nearly as douche-y as I anticipated, but Randall was perfect. And Sam's mom? Total MILF/GILF. Wasn't just filler though, Sam got a Valyrian steel sword out of it.

ColdBenjen. Fuck yeah.

Tommen just ruined everything for the Few. And the Few will probably ruin everything for the Many in the end.

Dany's speech was alright, though it felt kinda unnecessary, except that it brings Drogon back into the fold.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't stake my life on it, but I don't believe each open is unique. They just do a new one each season.

No, it changes every episode. I'm surprised they didn't add in the Twins. Not adding Horn Hill makes sense, because they'll never use it again.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it changes every episode. I'm surprised they didn't add in the Twins. Not adding Horn Hill makes sense, because they'll never use it again.

Huh, did not know that. Gotta be honest, since I PVR the show, or watch online, I just FF past that sucker anyway. Was it like that all along? Or did that develop as the show progressed?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I loved the return of the Freys. Walder is still Walder, and he brought up the Brotherhood with out Banners, which is huge. Next episode title is "The Broken Man", which is my favorite sequence of A Feast for Crows. We're getting introduced to Septon Meribald and maybe the Gravedigger next week!

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, did not know that. Gotta be honest, since I PVR the show, or watch online, I just FF past that sucker anyway. Was it like that all along? Or did that develop as the show progressed?

Been like that since Season 1 Ep 2.

I DVR it as well, but I only fast-forward through the "previously on". Shit is way too revealing, and I'm usually caught up on all the storylines anyway.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that hate Sam, get used to it. He's as safe as Jon and Dany to see the end.

View attachment 123194

I don't hate Sam. Book Sam is a great character. I hate TV Sam. And he is a completely different character, IMO.

Speaking of totally different characters and Dolorous Edd, he's by far my favorite book character. In the books he's like the only comic relief, and he's hilarious. In the show he's just kind of generic.

And btw I don't think Dany is safe to see the end. Jon and Arya are the two that have "happily ever after" in store for them. Dany could but I could also see one final plot twist needless death once it looks like it's all over. JMO

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best episode this season but certainly not a bad one in my opinion. The ending was a bit of a letdown though. How fortunate for the Greyjoys that Dany just happens to need 1000 ships.

I hope we get to see more of Randyll Tarley. If so he could be one of my new favorites.

Being reintroduced to Benjen was cool. Nice to finally see the Freys again too. Walder had some good lines. Bronn's existence is finally acknowledged. I'm guessing Jamie will bring him with him to Riverrun.

Pretty sure Lancel isn't going to fight the Mountain as the Faith's champion.
Cleganebowl seems very likely, especially given next episode's title.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best episode this season but certainly not a bad one in my opinion. The ending was a bit of a letdown though. How fortunate for the Greyjoys that Dany just happens to need 1000 ships.

I hope we get to see more of Randyll Tarley. If so he could be one of my new favorites.

Being reintroduced to Benjen was cool. Nice to finally see the Freys again too. Walder had some good lines. Bronn's existence is finally acknowledged. I'm guessing Jamie will bring him with him to Riverrun.

Pretty sure Lancel isn't going to fight the Mountain as the Faith's champion.
Cleganebowl seems very likely, especially given next episode's title.

Fucking confirmed. Get Hype.

I agree, re: Dany. I kinda rolled my eyes when Darrio said "1000 ships", threw in the "at least" as to not make it blatantly obvious. But still kinda silly.

I think we're getting Lady Stoneheart. Didn't think they would ever do it, but the time is ripe. People are coming back from the dead left and right, especially those affiliated with Starks. The Freys are back, the Riverlands are back, the BHwB are back. If Walder Frey mentioned anything about Frey's hanging, it would be 100000% confirmed