• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in that fire, about 1.5 seconds?

Well sure, if she was trying to burn them off. And likely she wanted them off. But why let them burn and risk losing your hair? I'd wager as soon as the Khals were dead she just stripped bare-ass naked and stood at the front door waiting for it to burn down so she could get out.

If I were Jorah I probably would have unlocked the door after all the screaming stopped just to make sure she made it out alive.

Last edited:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure, if she was trying to burn them off. And likely she wanted them off. But why let them burn and risk losing your hair? I'd wager as soon as the Khals were dead she just stripped bare-ass naked and stood at the front door waiting for it to burn down so she could get out.

If I were Jorah I probably would have unlocked the door after all the screaming stopped just to make sure she made it out alive.

You obsess over some weird shit.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obsess over some weird shit.

I disagree. I think I obsess over things at a healthy level. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to writing my Full House fan fiction. Good day sir.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think I obsess over things at a healthy level. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to writing my Full House fan fiction. Good day sir.

Now that sir, was strong!

I actually lol'ed

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey may be an excellent evil dick, but he still ain't no Joeffery!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey may be an excellent evil dick, but he still ain't no Joeffery!

The Lannister blood line is so full of inbreeding, Joeffery and the rest of that clan are all fucked beyond repair. But atleast he has a side excuse for that messed up grey matter.

Ramsey is just a fubar in every way possible and it's all built in.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...But why let them burn and risk losing your hair?
As I recall from the book, her hair burned off when she hatched the dragons. In the TV show, her hair is also fireproof.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall from the book, her hair burned off when she hatched the dragons. In the TV show, her hair is also fireproof.

Yeah I know. I'm just being a nit-picky bitch.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I enjoy the show, especially these last few episodes, it's always amusing to nitpick over certain things.

I found this clip to be pretty amusing, especially the part at the end that talks about Danearys surviving another fire, and the part before that that mentions all the things Jon, Sanda, Pod, Brienne, Tormand, and Ed could have been discussing at supper instead of their awkward silence.

Preston gets so far out there for me on some of his theories and nit-pickings, it's kind of ridiculous.... That being said, I subscribe to his channel and watch most of his videos because you have to give the man props, he researches and digs and digs and digs. The point of his videos are to give people a different perspective and think more deeply. Early Preston, I would have said that was his ONLY intention, and that even he doesn't believe half the stuff he says. Now, I think he does believe it all, no matter how insane it sounds.

I love the show, and Preston is fairly critical of it, but I have enjoyed his weird recaps. They're pretty funny.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyone else bothered by this shit, or is it just me?

It's not that I can't handle characters on TV making money on the side, but for the love of god at least don't look like a complete fucking dork doing it and then expect me to buy into your character the next night. :L

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not that I can't handle characters on TV making money on the side, but for the love of god at least don't look like a complete fucking dork doing it and then expect me to buy into your character the next night. :L

Dorky or awesome?!?

You decide!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's just you.

He's an actor.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a thought about what the High Sparrow might be up to. So he's clearly manipulating Tommen. He knew the kid would run to Cersei and tell her exactly what the "secret" was. He was probably hoping to instigate Cersei is some way, and it worked. She's having the Tyrells march their army into the city, and Jaime will lead the charge. That's what we know.

So think of where we stand. A massive Tyrell host is going to be in Kings Landing. A massive Lannister force is already in KL, and most of the goldcloaks are Lannister supporters. These two houses HATE each other, only held together by a weak King. Jaime is somehow caught in the middle of this.

So what happens if one of the prisoners gets harmed or is legitimatized, or something happens to Tommen? This is the future of House Tyrell, if they lose Margery, they lose the Throne. If they lose Loras, they lose their name. If something happens to Tommen, everyone loses because Cersei will go on a death rampage.

I'm not sure what or how it's going to happen, but I think the High Sparrow's plan is going to lead to the Tyrells and Lannisters fighting each other in the streets of King's Landing. The fact that the two houses who hate each other most have their armies gathered in the same city just spells danger to me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a thought about what the High Sparrow might be up to. So he's clearly manipulating Tommen. He knew the kid would run to Cersei and tell her exactly what the "secret" was. He was probably hoping to instigate Cersei is some way, and it worked. She's having the Tyrells march their army into the city, and Jaime will lead the charge. That's what we know.

So think of where we stand. A massive Tyrell host is going to be in Kings Landing. A massive Lannister force is already in KL, and most of the goldcloaks are Lannister supporters. These two houses HATE each other, only held together by a weak King. Jaime is somehow caught in the middle of this.

So what happens if one of the prisoners gets harmed or is legitimatized, or something happens to Tommen? This is the future of House Tyrell, if they lose Margery, they lose the Throne. If they lose Loras, they lose their name. If something happens to Tommen, everyone loses because Cersei will go on a death rampage.

I'm not sure what or how it's going to happen, but I think the High Sparrow's plan is going to lead to the Tyrells and Lannisters fighting each other in the streets of King's Landing. The fact that the two houses who hate each other most have their armies gathered in the same city just spells danger to me.
I don't know about that. I kinda think Cersei & Jamie (who are the Lannisters now) use the Tyrells to do there dirty work. A story I heard from actress that plays Margery, is she had a new player she was against. (Not Cersei) Bottom Line they needed a reason to put those two familys together after the Goffrey crap. because the so called good guys armies will unite somewhere in the final 13 episodes, & neither the Lannisters or Tyrells alone are much competition for the they unite against Kings Landings. Meaning to make it a meaningful battle they need to unite to fight against the good guys when they unite (& we all know at some point they will) The High Sparrow & his minion's is a simple bump in the road, for Cersei & the Mountain.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we learned that Bran fucked up the space time continuum.

He is Game of Thrones' Wesley Crusher.

Even so I still enjoyed every minute of that episode. I'm so conflicted.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucked up homeboy's entire life just to buy 40 feet....