• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely agree that once she lives she's not coming back. But you'd have to think it's part of her long-term plan to leave someone she trusts (not Daario's sellswords and not the Dothraki) won't let Slaver's Bay turn back into what it was before she arrived. Otherwise, why bother losing part of her army to free the slaves and wasting everyone's time by settling in Mereen for so long? She already learned what happens in Yunkai when you conquer a place and leave it without any plan to govern it once you leave. Now, who knows what could happen to change those plans like the dragons burning it into a ruin or something? So it could be that there will ultimately be no need to leave anyone behind but it would have to be part of her plan at this point.

Perhaps. But she can't really guarantee anything since she's going to be headed westward. Given that Missandea and Grey Worm are 2 of her most trusted advisors (and GW is head of her military), I find it hard to believe she will be heading out w/o them.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think that if the rumors are true about the final two seasons having just a combined 13 episodes, it's getting them to rush through things that they normally would've dragged out over a longer period of time.

That doesn't sound right. It's 13 left after season 6...and it's not like the producers haven't mislead in the past...

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were those really Dany's titties? I thought I read she wasn't doing any more nude scenes.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't sound right. It's 13 left after season 6...and it's not like the producers haven't mislead in the past...

Thats what I heard too. I hope they do one more season of 13 episodes and not two really short ones.

Were those really Dany's titties? I thought I read she wasn't doing any more nude scenes.

Yes, they were.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I heard too. I hope they do one more season of 13 episodes and not two really short ones.

Yes, they were.

They must've been cgi'd in from season one because I thought she now had a no nudity clause in her contract.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clause, but she has decided to refuse gratuitous nudity. She'll still bare them, like this past episode, when the nudity is meaningful.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must've been cgi'd in from season one because I thought she now had a no nudity clause in her contract.
First of all, that would be hilarious. Hmm, she says no more nudity so we'll just insert her parts from season one. That'll show her!

She did this one because it made sense for the scene, not a love scene that didnt need it.

“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was Season 3,” she told EW. “That was awhile ago. It’s now Season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

Emilia Clarke's Latest 'Game of Thrones' Nude Scene Was All Her, And She's Proud Of It

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the 'HBO doesn't have to worry about the books', eh, I get where people are going with that, but Martin is still hugely involved with the writing and scripting of the show. It's not like Benioff and Weiss don't talk to GRRM.

In fact that's the effing problem (imo) with Martin not getting the *#R)!@+)(!!!! books done. He's got waaaaay too many side-projects going, including the TV show.

At any rate it isn't like B+W haven't knows at the very least, where the main characters/houses are set to end up for years now.

I expect there to be differences between the show and the books moving forward, but it's not like in the TV show the Lannisters are going to win the GOT, while in the books the Dany/Starks triumph.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, that would be hilarious. Hmm, she says no more nudity so we'll just insert her parts from season one. That'll show her!

They did something similar with Lena Headey during the walk of shame scene, so it wouldn't have been out of the realm of possibility.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Headey pregnant?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clause, but she has decided to refuse gratuitous nudity. She'll still bare them, like this past episode, when the nudity is meaningful.

How long do you think she had to sit in that burning building before all her clothes burned off? Was she sitting there while all the support beams were falling and crushing people like "I might die if this building collapses on me, but I have to wait for all my clothes to burn off before I walk out so that the Dothraki out there get the reference to Season 1".

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just nitpicking. I think it's funny how they'll go out of their way to change a part of a story line to make it about gay rights while also pigeonholing one of the only gay characters into just being the token, stereotypical gay guy they can use whenever they need one.

As much as I enjoy the show, especially these last few episodes, it's always amusing to nitpick over certain things.

I found this clip to be pretty amusing, especially the part at the end that talks about Danearys surviving another fire, and the part before that that mentions all the things Jon, Sanda, Pod, Brienne, Tormand, and Ed could have been discussing at supper instead of their awkward silence.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. But she can't really guarantee anything since she's going to be headed westward. Given that Missandea and Grey Worm are 2 of her most trusted advisors (and GW is head of her military), I find it hard to believe she will be heading out w/o them.

Yeah it doesn't have to be those 2. I just happen to suspect it will be, assuming the city is still in tact once she heads west, which may not necessarily be the case. And it probably wouldn't need to be all of her Unsullied either, maybe just a few hundred. No guarantees for sure but I just think she must have a plan or intends to come up with one before she leaves. But whatever that plan is, could certainly always change.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm thinking the only force that's gonna take down Ramsay for good will be one who can unify a multitude of peoples from all walks of life into a singular belief and goal that comes from said leader. Only Dany fits that bill. As opposed to say some of the others who lead by fear, cruelty such as Ramsay. Or deceit in some way soils every step and move they make like Balish. Or they have some misplaced belief that since they were born royal. That gives them the right to the Iron Throne such like Cersi. And unlike the Red Witch who while powerful and in tune with something super-natural. Can still be be led terribly astray. Plus Ramsay is becoming way too good at being an evil dickhead to be dusted off in some routine manner. His death has to be epic in scope, scale, pain and suffering. Tremendous pain and suffering.

I'm thinking he'll be mauled to death by at least one direwolf, but possibly more than one.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It always has meaning!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long do you think she had to sit in that burning building before all her clothes burned off? Was she sitting there while all the support beams were falling and crushing people like "I might die if this building collapses on me, but I have to wait for all my clothes to burn off before I walk out so that the Dothraki out there get the reference to Season 1".

in that fire, about 1.5 seconds?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I enjoy the show, especially these last few episodes, it's always amusing to nitpick over certain things.

I found this clip to be pretty amusing, especially the part at the end that talks about Danearys surviving another fire, and the part before that that mentions all the things Jon, Sanda, Pod, Brienne, Tormand, and Ed could have been discussing at supper instead of their awkward silence.

That guy does a solid job with all his theory videos and such. His reviews get a little weird sometimes but they're generally pretty good too.

I've especially enjoyed the "'Previously on Game of Thrones" intros.