• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Dany is Rhaegar's sister and King Aerys is the one that did Tywins wife supposedly resulting in Tyrion.
I found a Targaryen family tree on line after I posted and found this same info.

Thanks

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem.

When the King supposedly had an affair with Tywin's wife it began the riff between them. When Aerys made Jamie part of the Kingsguard, essentially taking Tywin's heir away, led to even more hatred and Tywin leaving Kingslanding for Casterly Rock. Then comes Robert's Rebellion and Aerys expecting his Hand (Tywin) to return and help, but Tywin remains in the Westerlands. That is until after Rhaegar falls on the Trident and Eddard begins marching to Kingslanding. Tywin then knows he has to choose a side and gets there before Eddard. Aerys thinking that his old friend has come back to defend him opens the gates and then the Lannister army decimates the defenders while Jamie kills Aerys. Eddard sees Jamie sitting on the Iron Throne afterwards and then forever will remember the Lannister ambition, but lack of decisiveness....leading to his lack of trust for the Lannisters through the first book of GoT.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty fucking sweet. I like how show Dany is fire proof.

So, Jon is gathering his army. Dany now has a massive army. Shit is going down.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty fucking sweet. I like how show Dany is fire proof.

So, Jon is gathering his army. Dany now has a massive army. Shit is going down.
Dany has had massive armies in the past. Is good at acquiring armies. She is not good at KEEPING armies.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dany has had massive armies in the past. Is good at acquiring armies. She is not good at KEEPING armies.

If she can keep them this time around, and assuming all the Unsullied aren't all killed off by Harpy or the Masters, she's going to have one massive army.

10,000+ Dothraki soldiers
7000 Unsullied (she bought 8000)
3 dragons
Probably whatever army Dorne has

Damn

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna kill Ramsay so fuckin bad. He's killin the shit outta his part. Just give him the evilest ass0 on a tv show right now award now. What's up with that only 2,000 wildling men to fight shit? They were 100 G deep when they first mobbed on the wall. I know tribes didn't just say fuck it and go back to SOP after seeing how the white walkers roll.

Dany dropped the mic tonight like she was Gronk and scored the winning TD in the SB on a 90 yard catch n run. Thankfully she didn't really do anything she hasn't done before so they don't need to give her another name. Time to flow back to Mereen with her newest subjects and break the wise masters off something real proper like. Seven years psst. You scandalous poopbuts got 7 weeks.....................tops.

l
WTF! How many are there and how bad ass are the high sparrows? They are clownin every royal and authoritarian figure in Kings Landing right now. That female high sparrow is gonna die so bad, but nowhere near as bad as Ramsay. The queen has as much moxie in her as her her brother has bitch in him. I wanna see zombie mountain action. I think one of my boys, Grey Worm or Dario Naharis, are gonna get their ticket punched by zombie mountain.

Sam n Gilly = Breed's fave tv couple. Don't fuck it up just cuz you can GOT writers.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dany dropped the mic tonight like she was Gronk and scored the winning TD in the SB on a 90 yard catch n run.

You got a like from me just for this.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully she didn't really do anything she hasn't done before so they don't need to give her another name.
I don't think they could give her another name, even if she earned one. The show is only an hour long.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sansa develops a spine.

That took a while.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wouldn't get copyright infringed and taken down instantly, I'd re-cut the Dani 'drop the mic' scene with Nick Gilder's 'Hot Child in the City.'

Which might only amuse me anyway.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an episode where mostly good stuff happens and "hell yeah" moments...

Instead of constant bad mojo,endless despair wrapped up in painfully slow plots the TV show gave us all something to cheer about for the first time in years.

It probably was the most positive episode in the entire run.

So, of course next week will bog us down with dumbass slow and boring Gilly/Tarly, Sand Snakes, and Arya storylines.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she can keep them this time around, and assuming all the Unsullied aren't all killed off by Harpy or the Masters, she's going to have one massive army.

10,000+ Dothraki soldiers
7000 Unsullied (she bought 8000)
3 dragons
Probably whatever army Dorne has

Damn

Some or all of the Unsullied may need to stay behind in Mereen to rule. I think the whole "love story" between Grey Worm and Missandei is building them up to rule as King and Queen when Daenerys leaves.

The problem she will face is getting the Dothraki to cross the narrow sea with her. That is if she can even get enough ships in the first place (Greyjoys?). The Dothraki never sail, but they love to ride. I wonder exactly how cold winter gets when it finally comes. Enough to freeze The Narrow Sea?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna kill Ramsay so fuckin bad. He's killin the shit outta his part. Just give him the evilest ass0 on a tv show right now award now. What's up with that only 2,000 wildling men to fight shit? They were 100 G deep when they first mobbed on the wall. I know tribes didn't just say fuck it and go back to SOP after seeing how the white walkers roll.

Dany dropped the mic tonight like she was Gronk and scored the winning TD in the SB on a 90 yard catch n run. Thankfully she didn't really do anything she hasn't done before so they don't need to give her another name. Time to flow back to Mereen with her newest subjects and break the wise masters off something real proper like. Seven years psst. You scandalous poopbuts got 7 weeks.....................tops.

l
WTF! How many are there and how bad ass are the high sparrows? They are clownin every royal and authoritarian figure in Kings Landing right now. That female high sparrow is gonna die so bad, but nowhere near as bad as Ramsay. The queen has as much moxie in her as her her brother has bitch in him. I wanna see zombie mountain action. I think one of my boys, Grey Worm or Dario Naharis, are gonna get their ticket punched by zombie mountain.

Sam n Gilly = Breed's fave tv couple. Don't fuck it up just cuz you can GOT writers.

100,000 attacked the Wall but I believe that included many that weren't really fighters. Not sure if that was ever made clear on the show though. They certainly all looked like fighters so let's assume that was another change from the books and they did have 100,000 fighters. A significant number of them died in that battle which is why they retreated and lost. Then Stannis' army wiped out a lot of them when he arrived north of the Wall. But where there numbers most likely took the biggest hit was at Hard Home when they got completely owned by the White Walkers.

"Thankfully she didn't really do anything she hasn't done before so they don't need to give her another name."
Hilariously true!

Oh and Sam and Gilly stuff should get more interesting the next time we see them. Hopefully that's when we meet his family. Sam's dad is supposed to be a bad ass and is going to be played by a pretty good actor. I forget his name but he played the evil imposter pope on Da Vinci's Demons for anyone that watched that show.

Last edited:

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some or all of the Unsullied may need to stay behind in Mereen to rule. I think the whole "love story" between Grey Worm and Missandei is building them up to rule as King and Queen when Daenerys leaves.

The problem she will face is getting the Dothraki to cross the narrow sea with her. That is if she can even get enough ships in the first place (Greyjoys?). The Dothraki never sail, but they love to ride. I wonder exactly how cold winter gets when it finally comes. Enough to freeze The Narrow Sea?

Speaking of Missandri, that scene tonight where they just showed her ass in the foreground with I think Tyrion speaking in the background was amazing. That girls ass is perfect enough that I need to rewatch the episode because I completely ignored probably the best character in the history of fiction.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Littlefinger finally make an appearance. Wonder how he's going to manipulate Robin Arryn. Will they align with Jon and Sansa against the Boltons? Seems like that's what Robin will want to do especially when he finds out he has a second cousin in trouble. I have a feeling that Rickon being at Winterfell could really mess up Littlefinger's master plan though. Either way it's about time the Knights of the Vale actually do something. Wonder if they'll bump into Tyrion's old friends the hill tribesmen at some point.

I figured Osha was a goner this season but didn't think it would happen so quickly. I figured Ramsay would at least try (and likely fail) to get Bran's whereabouts from her first. I also figured she'd be flayed alive or get mauled to death by the hounds.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Missandri, that scene tonight where they just showed her ass in the foreground with I think Tyrion speaking in the background was amazing. That girls ass is perfect enough that I need to rewatch the episode because I completely ignored probably the best character in the history of fiction.

She's so hot that even a guy without a dick could fall in love with her!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole "love story" between Grey Worm and Missandei is building them up to rule as King and Queen when Daenerys leaves.

Good point here, but I really hope you're wrong...the lack of personality has already been addressed by a certain dwarf. If they played (or even understood the concept of) drinking games, I might give those two a chance...