• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was in response to ned and jon meeting in the afterlife. I thought I was looking at the last page when I posted that.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howland Reed. But the show hasn't really mentioned him so I doubt it happens in the show.

Forgot about him. It wouldn't surprise me either way if he makes an appearance on the show. The other Reeds showed up later on the show than they did in the books. Jojen mentioned him a time or 2 on the show so you never know. If he does appear on the show, he will most likely be the one to tell Jon, while Melsandre will probably drop a few hints to him along the way.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howland Reed. But the show hasn't really mentioned him so I doubt it happens in the show.
There's speculation that Howland Reed is already in the books/show under an assumed identity.

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Martin he has to remain peripheral in the books (no POV) because he knows too much. I've always been interested in the character.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy that I'm not the only crazy person with Jon Snow conspiracies. I told my wife the day after the finally that Melisandre would save him. She said I was nuts. Told a lady at work who hates the character the same and she said I was nuts. Here's to being nuts! :suds: But it didn't even cross my mind that Jon had not learned who his mother was and it doesn't make a lick of sense for it to come up again after he's dead. If he's dead it doesn't matter who his mother was. I have a feeling that he's not Ned's kid at all, he's Robert's. I've felt that since the conversation in season one where Robert brought up Ned's whore and Ned told him, no that was your whore.

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in love with Cersei. I am sure she is a changed woman after her long walk. Can't wait for Jamie to get home with all his good news.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cersei changes at all, she'll be more vindictive, more nasty, more driven. Jamie would be smart to stay gone or he may have the next long walk.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy that I'm not the only crazy person with Jon Snow conspiracies. I told my wife the day after the finally that Melisandre would save him. She said I was nuts. Told a lady at work who hates the character the same and she said I was nuts. Here's to being nuts! :suds: But it didn't even cross my mind that Jon had not learned who his mother was and it doesn't make a lick of sense for it to come up again after he's dead. If he's dead it doesn't matter who his mother was. I have a feeling that he's not Ned's kid at all, he's Robert's. I've felt that since the conversation in season one where Robert brought up Ned's whore and Ned told him, no that was your whore.
He is Ned's Sisters Son. That is what he meant when he told Jon he is his blood.
He is the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark. That was the secret he was gonna tell Jon when they saw each other again. (only they never saw each other again)

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is Ned's Sisters Son. That is what he meant when he told Jon he is his blood.
He is the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark. That was the secret he was gonna tell Jon when they saw each other again. (only they never saw each other again)

Yeah this is widely accepted as fact even though it has never been confirmed and they made some pretty un-subtle hints at this theory during season 5.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, that makes more sense. And it still wouldn't make any sense if Jon never learns this. It would certainly be a major part of the plot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly certain what we will see happen is the red bitch reviving Snow and him being named Azor Ahai to fight the final battle with the white walkers. It's really the only way Martin can reclaim any sense of purpose with his story.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are undead actors north of the wall, that Melisandre has nothing to do with. 'Cold Hands' is undead. How'd he get that way? Is he the missing ranger, Benjen Stark? Could whomever brought Cold Hands back bring Jon Snow back? Can Jon Snow warg into another animal until he can take on another human body?

There's lots of possibilities.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if she will need more King's Blood. If so, I don't think sacrificing Shireen in advance won't cut it as many believe. Her sacrifice was to melt the snow, which it did. Things just didn't go according to plan after that. Would the Lord of Light acknowledge the King of the Iron Islands? I could see Theon being sacrificed (perhaps even voluntarily) to bring Jon back. Not hard to imagine a scenario where they would all meet up.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress Nell Tiger Free (Myrcella Baratheon) is on the set of GoT. Is she just going to be playing a corpse, or is Myrcella going to survive the poison?

nell-tiger-free-thrones-actress-877003134697346857_3950706441-595x595.jpg

Game of Laughs Game of Thrones News Videos Articles and MemesGame of Thrones Season 6 shooting has started and some dead characters are already there

Hmmmm?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised if all the killed characters will be back for at least Ep 1. None of the characters (Except Jon Snow) were actually killed on camera, so any of them could technically still be alive. Or, they could just finish the death scenes in the first episode (Stannis actually getting decapitated, Myrcella actually dying, Jon getting burned or risen, etc).

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress Nell Tiger Free (Myrcella Baratheon) is on the set of GoT. Is she just going to be playing a corpse, or is Myrcella going to survive the poison?

nell-tiger-free-thrones-actress-877003134697346857_3950706441-595x595.jpg

Game of Laughs Game of Thrones News Videos Articles and MemesGame of Thrones Season 6 shooting has started and some dead characters are already there

Hmmmm?

She's got to be dead, it's part of the Maggie the Frog prophecy. I'm sure she's playing the corpse like you said. What I don't get is why they bothered to recast the actress when this new girl was in maybe 10 scenes all season and really wasn't that great.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see her corpse being in a few scenes. Cersei will probably send it down to Qyburn hoping to revive her. Then she'll probably have him killed (by his own creation Zombie Mountain?) when he fails to bring her back, or brings her back but she's nothing like who she was.