• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is that after he wargs into his wolf. Mel does some stuff with his corpse and puts it in the cells at the wall, rather than let them burn him.

After the White Walkers attack, Jon's body reanimates, and now that Jon knows he can do it, he forces himself back into his own corpse, takes control.

Now he's got his own consciousness in an amped up body. Doesn't feel pain, or cold. Doesn't need to eat. Extra strong. Whose side he chooses to be on at that point, is up in the air.

I think he ends up in direct opposition to Danerys.

I never liked the "jon wargs temporarily" theory. I much prefer that he survives the attack outright. Maybe the wildlings find his near corpse body in the snow and treat his wounds until he regains consciousness. Or I prefer Mel giving him the kiss of life. I actually even like the idea that The Night's King raises his corpse.

I basically like everything BESIDES the warg thing haha. And with the show all but eliminating Jon and Ghost's connection completely, its hard to imagine they will just be like "oh, remember this thing Bran can do, well Jon can do it too even though we never even hinted at it!"

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_inline_npytinFGmi1r5lkvg_540.jpg

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For being in her 40's Cercei has some nice tits.

I'm still disappointed Stannis got slaughtered and then Brienne jumped on him as he was severely wounded. For someone who is all about honor Brienne didn't seem to have much of it there. I would have rather seen a straight up brawl without Stannis having his wings clipped so to speak. I'll be honest and say I was kind of hoping Brienne got killed in that fight.

We finally got a glimpse of zombie Clegane but it was kind of a letdown without a little brutality to go along with it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd have to use CGI unless you're talking about the ass shots. And really, if a broad's gonna show her tits and muff, is she really going to have a hard time showing her ass?

I question that it was a body double.
Confirmed all over the place that none of the nude shots were her so CGI it is, at least melding the two together. I guess people were saying the scene called for her to be sagging through her walk of shame so they had to find a chick with some droopage in her rack to keep things as they were.

Can't wait to see what she has the king do to those who abused her starting with the common folk in the bad parts of town where she was spat on.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction..

She was being punished by nobody.

But I agree. I was stating that I did not subscribe to the Arya = warg theory.

While you are probably right that he is a warg (and a Targarian, and ...), in the TV show so far, there is ZERO evidence that he is a warg (unless the link between the Starks and their wolves is considered a warg-connection). His eyes did not turn white like the Wilding warg's eyes when he was killed and took over the raven.

We have discussed here that there is a potential clue as to his Targarian-ness (grabbing the lantern when fighting the wight in the Maester's chamber). Is there any clue about him being a warg that I have missed in the show?

You're right, they haven't touched on him being a Warg on the show at all. And the fact that they changed his last words from "Ghost" to "Ollie" seems to suggest that his fate in the show may be different than in the books. But as some have said, if he really is completely dead on the show then that's some really bad writing.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows like TWD and GoTs have become so huge because all characters are fair game at all times to be killed off.

But ultimately, the over-all story needs to be about SOMETHING.

TWD is about Rick, and his journey through the ZA and his ultimate recreation of society.

GoT, pre 5.10, appeared to be the story of Dany and Jon as they rose to assume roles as saviors of Westeros (Dany becoming a benevolent ruler and Jon protecting the living from the dead). To kill one of these characters off at this point kills the narrative of the over-all story.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows like TWD and GoTs have become so huge because all characters are fair game at all times to be killed off.

But ultimately, the over-all story needs to be about SOMETHING.

TWD is about Rick, and his journey through the ZA and his ultimate recreation of society.

GoT, pre 5.10, appeared to be the story of Dany and Jon as they rose to assume roles as saviors of Westeros (Dany becoming a benevolent ruler and Jon protecting the living from the dead). To kill one of these characters off at this point kills the narrative of the over-all story.

Agreed, that's mainly why my head exploded after the Julius Cesar scene. I got to think they will bring him back from the dead. What about Arya? Did that happen to her in the books as well?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For being in her 40's Cercei has some nice tits.

I'm still disappointed Stannis got slaughtered and then Brienne jumped on him as he was severely wounded. For someone who is all about honor Brienne didn't seem to have much of it there. I would have rather seen a straight up brawl without Stannis having his wings clipped so to speak. I'll be honest and say I was kind of hoping Brienne got killed in that fight.

We finally got a glimpse of zombie Clegane but it was kind of a letdown without a little brutality to go along with it.

I find myself defending the show a lot but I thought it was to show the remorse Stannis felt. Here he is fighting thousands of Bolton soldiers and the person who shows up to kill him wants to kill him for what he did to his brother several years ago. After killing his daughter and seeing his wife hang herself, he had nothing left to try and fight for. He felt like he deserved it by the end so he took his punishment without any objection "Hurry up and do your duty". He felt bad about killing his brother from the very beginning.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean what are the chances that a Necromanced Mountain is introduced in the same episode that Jon Snow dies, I think it makes too much sense to bring him back but who knows. If Ghost is the one dead under the signpost then we can assume that Jon Stark is dead, and if he does come back he'll come back changed in some way. Some ideals have to change once you've been a victim of a mutiny.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the books, but I heard people refer to the Mountain as the Zombie Mountain, who says he actually died? For all we know he could've survived.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hella sad that was not actually Cersei.
Tell me when you were watching it that you weren't thinking 'Wait a minute, she's way more attractive than that isn't she?' Just saying.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me when you were watching it that you weren't thinking 'Wait a minute, she's way more attractive than that isn't she?' Just saying.

I would still ram that. The tits were, okay. The ass was quite impressive for someone of her age. And the rest was nice as well, aside from the unshaved bush.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that wasn't her. Google her nude scene in 300. Her tits are about 2 cup sizes smaller than those of the body double.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself defending the show a lot but I thought it was to show the remorse Stannis felt. Here he is fighting thousands of Bolton soldiers and the person who shows up to kill him wants to kill him for what he did to his brother several years ago. After killing his daughter and seeing his wife hang herself, he had nothing left to try and fight for. He felt like he deserved it by the end so he took his punishment without any objection "Hurry up and do your duty". He felt bad about killing his brother from the very beginning.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention at the moment but do we know she hung herself? I assumed some of the deserters did it after the burning of Shireen.

The whole Brienne thing just reminds me of a heel in wrestling coming in at the end of a match. Stannis was down to like 5% and here she is charging in at 100% to clean up. I was hoping for a more honorable death for Stannis on the battlefield than that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I wasn't paying attention at the moment but do we know she hung herself? I assumed some of the deserters did it after the burning of Shireen.

The whole Brienne thing just reminds me of a heel in wrestling coming in at the end of a match. Stannis was down to like 5% and here she is charging in at 100% to clean up. I was hoping for a more honorable death for Stannis on the battlefield than that.

That's true, she just seemed so broken up about it, I assume she committed suicide.

Yeah, I think that's why they had that scene where he kills those 2 soldiers, just to soften the blow of dying without a fight. What really didn't make sense to me was Sansa throwing her only weapon away right before she was going to go straight into enemy territory. She just threw it on the ground like "not going to need you if anyone tries to kill me".

I didn't read the books, but I heard people refer to the Mountain as the Zombie Mountain, who says he actually died? For all we know he could've survived.

Well, he is kinda dead. He can't speak and he only follows orders. The mountain was a murderous douchebag before, now he is a mindless killing machine.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, she just seemed so broken up about it, I assume she committed suicide.

Yeah, I think that's why they had that scene where he kills those 2 soldiers, just to soften the blow of dying without a fight. What really didn't make sense to me was Sansa throwing her only weapon away right before she was going to go straight into enemy territory. She just threw it on the ground like "not going to need you if anyone tries to kill me".

Well, he is kinda dead. He can't speak and he only follows orders. The mountain was a murderous douchebag before, now he is a mindless killing machine.

That's unfortunate. I actually really liked his character.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: Lady Beratheon...

While it is POSSIBLE that she was lynched, I believe she killed herself. They made a pretty big point of her being quite distraught during the burning scene in ep 9.

Re: Zombie-Gregor...

Again, they did not actually state he was dead. And I am actually willing to believe that he is "alive". But only alive to the extent that Drogo was alive. You could see his face through his helmet. That was not a healthy face.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed this season for the most part. The changes from the books helped quite a bit. However, I was extremely disappointed with the season finale. It was a lot terribly timed scenes one after the other... frustrated the hell out of me.

Also no doubt in my mind Jon is going to be resurrected. It's been pretty clear to me that he is meant to be the savior from the white walkers, and that's Melisandre's natural enemy too. She arrived just in time to create Ser Stoneheart!

And why did this show go to Dorne with so much left out? Seemed pointless. Just a waste of time that could have been better spent showing the story of Tyrion making his way to the fighting pits, or some of the sell-sword battles... or perhaps some of the other good storylines left out completely.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the best summary of the episode I've seen. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking while watching the finale. Also some interesting theories on Stannis.

Olly is the Jar Jar Binks of the watch.