• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nymeria was also twice the size of Ghost
nymeria1.png

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, making the whole Nymeria scene pointless outside of to reminds us there is a living dire wolf
you are maybe giving these writers too much credit.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, making the whole Nymeria scene pointless outside of to reminds us there is a living dire wolf
I don't agree. I think they just wanted to touch base with the wolf to shut fans up

OK, you've seen her, she's gone now. Say bye.

Ghost was still important.

What if they had to kill Ghost when Jon was raised from the dead? Like he didn't recognize Jon anymore? They should have done that.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that there will be very few opportunities for Missandei to appear naked in the final episodes, they killed her for emotional effect and foreshadowing. Pity. Nathalie Emmanuel is truly lovely.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bran & Tyrion - both character ruined by D&D. Tyrion was great for the first 3-4 season and has been totally mistreated by the writers since. I had wanted him to ultimately win GoT or come out on the winning side but I can honestly say I don't care about him anymore.

Bran on the other hand I didn't care much for until he became Steven Hawking/Magneto. They hinted at his power levels and the mystical shit surrounding him but now if feels like he will go quietly with the show. Apparently in the books he's badass and more OP. I get why they might not want to focus on him for a TV show with limited run time, but to just have him sit there during the battle and do NOTHING felt like a slap in the face to his character. I feel no satisfying resolve will occur to his character arc in these last two episodes.

Arya & Jaime - two cold hearted fuckers. Gotta feel for Gendry and Brianne.
Off with her head!

#TeamCersei
I'm honestly rooting for her at this point
It was LEAGUES better than episode three imo

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree. I think they just wanted to touch base with the wolf to shut fans up

OK, you've seen her, she's gone now. Say bye.

Ghost was still important.

What if they had to kill Ghost when Jon was raised from the dead? Like he didn't recognize Jon anymore? They should have done that.

I suppose

Give Ghost a good death fighting NK or a Ww

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose

Give Ghost a good death fighting NK or a Ww
something...instead he just shows up in his last episode missing an ear and all cut up...

these writers are terrible.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, but this doesn't change the validity of my criticism.

He was not raised in the Riverlands. He was raised in King's Landing. Therefore it would still be Waters. Rivers makes absolutely no sense.
You're right. And they were wrong on two points: Which bastard name was wrong.

And Gendry never had a bastard name anyway, since he wasn't ever acknowledged by Robert.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of things in this show should have happened for a reason and were just swept under a rug.

I'm still waiting to find out why was it relevant that Pycelle faked his posture and pretended to be weaker than he actually was.

+6000
It's the little nuances that they put some actual thought into that makes us feel something for these characters.

Or sometimes it's a big thing. Like Pod.....

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She even said that the shit she went through to get to this point was worth it.
r*pe = good
I predicted another showing for the Second Sons. It would really help Dani's state of mind if they showed up with Yara.
I would like to see a return of Yara in these last two episodes. Underrated character

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody should create a text message chat like there was between Dany and the Dothraki.

Rhaegal : bruh, I have some thoughts on how to handle this...
Drogon : it's cool bro. we got dis
Rhaegal : yeah, sure, but just in case, maybe we should come in very high and get a good look at our surroundings first
Drogon : What?! And lose the element of surprise? You give them too much credit.
Rhaegal : look, man, the NK took down Vissy with an ice spear; we didn't see that one coming; we tried to fight the NK in a literal fog of war; I would hate to lose you over something stupid that was easily preventab...
Drogon : You worry too much. Let's roll!

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go back to last season to see that they have had plenty of time to develop the nuclear ballista.