• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted another showing for the Second Sons. It would really help Dani's state of mind if they showed up with Yara.
We all know they can fast travel there...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h8A167FA1

h9FF55268

h72A0BE42

h8F3C3C71

hF4B1BBA7

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. And they were wrong on two points: Which bastard name was wrong.

And Gendry never had a bastard name anyway, since he wasn't ever acknowledged by Robert.

This is a pretty minor plot point but he would have had no name until he discovered he was a bastard on the road. At that point he could be considered whatever he really likes since Robert was long since dead and he wasn't really a denizen of King's Landing anymore.

So Rivers isn't really that much of a stretch.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nymeria was also twice the size of Ghost
nymeria1.png
Yeah, it seems like the size of the direwolves has changed randomly throughout the series.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It went just how leaks said. I only read ep 4 leaks, and decided I didn’t want to know more ahead of time. Now I definitely don’t.
Well, don't post those leaks here! Don't even post links to the leaks, or some people might completely lose their shit. Yes, I know that it's not your fault if some people take it super-cereal what happens to Gendry's weiner or if the dragons get a boo-boo. But those some people have little, meaningless lives and cut themselves if no one wants to read their fan fiction.

@Orlando Eagles Did the leaks go all the way through to the end?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey - I remember you describing your daughter's reaction last year to Viserion being killed and how I'd said if I hadn't had advanced warning, I would have lost my shit.
Well, I kind of lost my shit for a moment last night over Rhaegal.
I mean, I had a bad feeling either Ghost or Rhaegal would have to die this episode, since both seemed like they should have died in the last episode, but they didn't. Nevertheless, having a bad feeling and it actually happening are two different things.

I'll never understand why I give a shit about something that's not only CGI, but something that doesn't even exist in the world.
I talked to my daughter last night and she said she was better prepared and had people in her dorm so she couldn’t lose her shit. She said if Drogo dies she is done with the show. LOL

Personally I’m more pissed Jon left Ghost behind. That’s the biggest dick move in GOT history and that is a huge bar to hurdle.

The Dire Wolves have been completely wasted by the writers.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, don't post those leaks here! Don't even post links to the leaks, or some people might completely lose their shit. Yes, I know that it's not your fault if some people take it super-cereal what happens to Gendry's weiner or if the dragons get a boo-boo. But those some people have little, meaningless lives and cut themselves if no one wants to read their fan fiction.

@Orlando Eagles Did the leaks go all the way through to the end?
Give it a rest and grow the fuck up. The majority don’t know what you’re talking about but I promise you if they did they would know how stupid and petty you’re being.

Time to be a big boy and attempt to move towards high ground.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to my daughter last night and she said she was better prepared and had people in her dorm so she couldn’t lose her shit. She said if Drogo dies she is done with the show. LOL

Personally I’m more pissed Jon left Ghost behind. That’s the biggest dick move in GOT history and that is a huge bar to hurdle.

The Dire Wolves have been completely wasted by the writers.

Done with the show? They're only 2 episodes left, lol.
Yeah, it wasn't so much about Jon not taking Ghost south for me, it was about giving him away. That seemed like, "well, we have to close out this "character," soooooo ... hey, let's give him to Tormund."
That said, I'm at least glad we didn't have to see him die.
I completely agree the dire wolves were wasted by the writers. They're actually one aspect of the remaining books (if they're ever published) I'm interested in.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a rest and grow the fuck up. The majority don’t know what you’re talking about but I promise you if they did they would know how stupid and petty you’re being.

Time to be a big boy and attempt to move towards high ground.
Dude, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't initiate any of this, and I'm certainly not the one perpetuating it. The majority here are intelligent, compassionate people and would probably guess that the stupidity and pettiness lies elsewhere.

If it bothers you though, I invite you not to read this thread anymore. Spoilers are bad.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't see all those scorpions?
Maybe Dani was supposed to lose one of her dragons. Everyone has gone through hardships and done things that "led them to 'this' moment". He's not supposed to help them win. He's not Bran anymore.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Dani was supposed to lose one of her dragons. Everyone has gone through hardships and done things that "led them to 'this' moment". He's not supposed to help them win. He's not Bran anymore.
well she has an abundance of Dragons, so there is that...she lost Jorah, Missandre, and two dragons...that's a good amount of loss.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done with the show? They're only 2 episodes left, lol.
Yeah, it wasn't so much about Jon not taking Ghost south for me, it was about giving him away. That seemed like, "well, we have to close out this "character," soooooo ... hey, let's give him to Tormund."
That said, I'm at least glad we didn't have to see him die.
I completely agree the dire wolves were wasted by the writers. They're actually one aspect of the remaining books (if they're ever published) I'm interested in.

With how people are hating this last season, I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news, but I read that some successor shows are in the works. George R.R. Martin said that he hates the word "spinoff", so he calls them successor shows instead.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Gendry never had a bastard name anyway, since he wasn't ever acknowledged by Robert.
Exactly, just like several other bastards he had in King's Landing. Seemed odd they'd bring up his surname in this case. No clue where they got Rivers from.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, just like several other bastards he had in King's Landing. Seemed odd they'd bring up his surname in this case. No clue where they got Rivers from.
I think they essentially fucked up.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't initiate any of this, and I'm certainly not the one perpetuating it. The majority here are intelligent, compassionate people and would probably guess that the stupidity and pettiness lies elsewhere.

If it bothers you though, I invite you not to read this thread anymore. Spoilers are bad.
Shut up stupid.

You, I and few others know your comments have nothing to do with board or thread and you're just being a little bitch trying to get your licks in.

It's very simple just grow up and act like an adult, period.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am almost sure Bronn dies...probably after killing Jaime and Brienne gets pissed and takes him out...therefore he never gets Highgarden

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the surnames make much sense. GoT mostly makes them regional- Snow, Sand, etc. Davos's bastard name is 'Seaworth' because he was a sailor or something, right?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a pretty minor plot point but he would have had no name until he discovered he was a bastard on the road. At that point he could be considered whatever he really likes since Robert was long since dead and he wasn't really a denizen of King's Landing anymore.

So Rivers isn't really that much of a stretch.

I guess. Some bastards have changed their last names.

I think what really happened here was that the writers got the surnames from the Riverlands and Crownlands mixed up though.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up stupid.

You, I and few others know your comments have nothing to do with board or thread and you're just being a little bitch trying to get your licks in.

It's very simple just grow up and act like an adult, period.
Dude, I don't know what you mean. I'm not the bitch here, and I think you know it. You've been riding me hard ever since I joined this board, and I don't know why. Did I do something to upset you?