• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying.

Fucking worthless Night King. And here I thought Negan was the ultimate villain bust. GoT says, "hold my beer."

At least Negan caved a few skulls in.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damnit.
I just finished last nights episode.
For years we've been hearing all about how winter is coming. What a fucking let down. Dumbfuck Night King gets his ass shellacked in the first fucking battle.
Winter. More like a fucking frost warning.
GTFO.
T1000....T2....

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing better than the Yankee regulars were to. But if anyone goes to a Yankee game bring your glove. Not to catch a foul but so you can play. Right now we're the Spinal Tap drummer of MLB
Choked on vomit... not his OWN vomit, mind you!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For realz.

What a crock of shit. That episode was a severe disappointment.

It was basically what I expected with only 3 episodes left and Cersi on the throne. They should have at least killed off a few main characters.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was basically what I expected with only 3 episodes left and Cersi on the throne. They should have at least killed off a few main characters.

This. I was pretty lit when I watched most of the episode, but I can't recall anyone important dying.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damnit.

I just finished last nights episode.

For years we've been hearing all about how winter is coming. What a fucking let down. Dumbfuck Night King gets his ass shellacked in the first fucking battle.

Winter. More like a fucking frost warning.

GTFO.
I enjoyed the episode while watching, though that ending left me with a lot to be desired. i know some have argued who the big bad is or what the real quest is. as jon said, the game of thrones is child's play, the NK was the real threat. now that it's gone, i don't feel there's anything of significance while watching the final three episodes. the real threat was vanquished, from here on out it might as well be the wire finale where we see everything comes full circle with a new era filling in the roles of those before them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never go into it. I watched a few random episodes early on and decided it wasn't worth the effort trying to catch up with all of the story lines. My wife is a big fan, though, so I watch once in awhile and watched it last night.

What in Theeee Fuck ? An hour & 1/2 of dark, fast-paced, chaotic, relentless battle scenes. Who's killing whom now ? Who knows ? Did he/she really just die ? OMG! But no, there he/she is... I guess they were was just injured. Now here come the zombies over the walls. Looks like this is it. "Are you sure this isn't the grand finale?" I asked my wife. "Idk.. don't think so". But wait ... she just killed them all in the nick of time... or did she ? Stay tuned, I guess. That was just exhausting and not in a good way.

Basically 100% where I was at. It was really hard to see what the fuck was going on, why a bunch of dominant cavalry fighters got mowed over, why when a main character was on screen the World War Z horde turned into 4-5 zombies, etc.

I thought it was a mess of an episode. I mean I'm still looking forward to next week because at this point like Star Wars E3/9 it's like, "Alright, let's see how the fuckin' thing ends already." but this is BY FAR the weakest GOT season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That book was quite a chore.

A Dance with Dragons was better.

Hopefully the last book will come out soon.

I completely agree, but neither ADWD nor AFFC were nearly as good as the first 3, imo.
In all honesty, my hopes for the next ones going back to the quality of the first 3 books are not high.
I've read the sample chapters from TWOW, and found myself thinking, "oh, gawd, here we go, again," with more of them than I thought, "ok, this is really good."

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually in a percent of time basis it was about a lock. The series isn't two thirds done. Actually it is probably later in this series than the lotr movies. That thing dragged on for another half hour at least, didn't it?

Yeah it did, and in the book it was longer than that. I'm talking pure length of screen time wise I guess. The big bad just died with 3.5 hours of the story left.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it did, and in the book it was longer than that. I'm talking pure length of screen time wise I guess. The big bad just died with 3.5 hours of the story left.
Well yeah but that's 3.5 out of 75 or whatever and there is another big bad who has been on the show a lot more.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed off.
I always thought it was kind of cool that they were wrapping GoT up before it jumped the shark. So much for that.
The Night King was a pussy.
(Screaming like Pippin about Faramir)
HE'S NOT DEAD!!!!

Wait...he was already dead ....you know what I mean!!!!