• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many, many seasons ago I held firm to the idea that Tirion is f*cking stupid.

I still hold firm that he's stupid.

They even keep trying to hammer down that he's smart by literally having characters say "he's smart" despite his doing the dumbest ass sh*t.

Reminds me of the whole "Any man who calls himself a king is no true king" deals.

He and Sansa (who is stupid too ftr) sitting there hiding like little b*tches when the real sh*t went down felt legit. So golf clap for that scene.

Tyrion.

I mean if you're going to call him stupid, at least get his name right

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrion.

I mean if you're going to call him stupid, at least get his name right
Fer.gif

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so therefore you are aware of the soundtrack?

I don't recall it. Show had a really hard time grabbing my interest so I often would end up playing on my tablet while it was in background

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall it. Show had a really hard time grabbing my interest so I often would end up playing on my tablet while it was in background
well it was mostly a player piano playing more modern hits

but some of the scenes on GoT last night reminded me of WW soundtrack stuff.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the initial euphoria of Arya getting her SAVAGE ON....

Yeah, I see your point.

It wasn't anticlimactic. But, it was easier or...with less casualties than I expected.

But, am I the only one who DOESN'T believe that's the end of the NK?

I am a classic over thinker.

But, I remember Bran, or some other important character, questioning the origin of the dagger before it landed with little finger.

How do we know the dagger didn't just return Dude to his previous state?

What if he's a player in the musical chairs game of who lands on the throne?

Can't be the end of the Winter Story IMO. Something else has to happen there. Someone else might have to take the NK's place like Bran toon the 3ER place to restore the natural balance. Surely oldest threat Westeros that couldn't be defeated Bran the builder and company and required a magical wall to keep them out isn't this easily done away with. Also, seems like the Azor Ahai legend either still has some prophecy to be fulfilled either that or it was folklore or Arya is Azor Ahai.

Might not be time for that though:

E4 is probably picking up the peices prepping for the final battle with Cersei.

E5 battle with Cersei

E6 picking up the pieces from that and putting our characters into the new roles they will hold based on the results of the war.

Only thing I can think of is if some magic is required to defeat Cersei's army, maybe it comes with the consequence of someone getting dragon glass in their heart and becoming the new NK. I kind of doubt that though. Notheless, they still have some loose ends to tie up with Winter IMO.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be the end of the Winter Story IMO. Something else has to happen there. Someone else might have to take the NK's place like Bran toon the 3ER place to restore the natural balance. Surely oldest threat Westeros that couldn't be defeated Bran the builder and company and required a magical wall to keep them out isn't this easily done away with. Also, seems like the Azor Ahai legend either still has some prophecy to be fulfilled either that or it was folklore or Arya is Azor Ahai.

Might not be time for that though:

E4 is probably picking up the peices prepping for the final battle with Cersei.

E5 battle with Cersei

E6 picking up the pieces from that and putting our characters into the new roles they will hold based on the results of the war.

Only thing I can think of is if some magic is required to defeat Cersei's army, maybe it comes with the consequence of someone getting dragon glass in their heart and becoming the new NK. I kind of doubt that though. Notheless, they still have some loose ends to tie up with Winter IMO.

Or magic is leaving the world entirely and the balance we'll see is the 3ER and the dragons leaving

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or magic is leaving the world entirely and the balance we'll see is the 3ER and the dragons leaving
I like the idea of Winter coming back...if it doesn't, I am going to be very let down.

hell, even the Red Woman leaving like she did was a disappointment.

I feel cheated.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can see why GRRM was saying the other day he wished they had more time on the show, a few more seasons. They probably just don't have the time to wrap up everything they have been setting up.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can see why GRRM was saying the other day he wished they had more time on the show, a few more seasons. They probably just don't have the time to wrap up everything they have been setting up.
well it's a good thing he has the fucking books to tell it how he wants it to be told

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

exactly, his pacing would be much longer

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indeed. That would jive with the red woman offing herself at the end of the battle with the NK. Her magic isn't needed anymore. Not to mention Berik serving his purpose and dying.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the scene where they had Arya kicking ass. The music changed and they had the dead dying from simple scratches from her spear...then she went to hide from raptors in the kitchen

Her spear had a dragon glass spear head which kills them instantly so I have no issue with that aspect

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her spear had a dragon glass spear head which kills them instantly so I have no issue with that aspect
even with a scratch? I feel like it would still need to be a kill shot to work.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it's a good thing he has the fucking books to tell it how he wants it to be told

Indeed... he better get on it though. He's 70 and overweight.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even with a scratch? I feel like it would still need to be a kill shot to work.

The mighty Night King, impervious to dragon fire, able to kill dragons with an ice spear from 1000 yards (And he threw with his off hand just to prove a point), who brings creatures back from the dead was killed by a small dagger so yeah, a rank and file dead guy should be able to be offed by a scratch from dragon glass.

Reactions: gob