• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and no one of importance died

Really disappointed in some of the camera work and lighting decisions. Pretty large budget and they're bouncing the camera around for no good reason, especially when some of the shots looked great. Why have camera shake to detract from the great product you have?
And I was in a pitch black room and some scenes were still too dark to see

I really hope they don't have Arya get any more BS kills (but but but she trained as an assainsin!) I'm fine with the NK storyline being over but let's not act like it was anything other than a LAME AF death

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would stop saying it's called game of thrones. The overall story this whole thing is based on is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Literally just the first book was called Game of Thrones. They just liked that name better for TV. That doesn't change what the whole overarching story is.
The tv show is literally called game of thrones.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would stop saying it's called game of thrones. The overall story this whole thing is based on is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Literally just the first book was called Game of Thrones. They just liked that name better for TV. That doesn't change what the whole overarching story is.[/QUOTE

This is a Movie/TV show thread.

Some haven't read the books.

Don't think he has a spear at that point. Back north of the wall he had a white walker handing them to him. He had one on his dragon but after that it was just his sword.
He had one and he threw it at Dragon when he was launching.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many, many seasons ago I held firm to the idea that Tirion is f*cking stupid.

I still hold firm that he's stupid.

They even keep trying to hammer down that he's smart by literally having characters say "he's smart" despite his doing the dumbest ass sh*t.

Reminds me of the whole "Any man who calls himself a king is no true king" deals.

He and Sansa (who is stupid too ftr) sitting there hiding like little b*tches when the real sh*t went down felt legit. So golf clap for that scene.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and no one of importance died

Really disappointed in some of the camera work and lighting decisions. Pretty large budget and they're bouncing the camera around for no good reason, especially when some of the shots looked great. Why have camera shake to detract from the great product you have?
And I was in a pitch black room and some scenes were still too dark to see

I really hope they don't have Arya get any more BS kills (but but but she trained as an assainsin!) I'm fine with the NK storyline being over but let's not act like it was anything other than a LAME AF death
House Mormont is no more.

Pretty important....imo

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is like being excited all year long for Christmas, only to come down and find out you got socks and underwear.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is like being excited all year long for Christmas, only to come down and find out you got socks and underwear.

Been waiting for somebody to make an Arya rolls in to the WWE arena in a beer truck gif while NK is in the ring. That alone will rectify the situation.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we don't know that...he had melted gold poured on his head and that technically isn't fire

Dany is resistant to being burned. He felt severe pain from being burned.

Show, books, author.....

All seem to contradict each other.

So, I'm unclear on the issue.

However, this sequence contradicts some of the mythology that has been set down in the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin. The author has dismissed the idea that Daenerys cannot be harmed by fire in the past. “TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE!,” he said during a discussion with fans. ‘The birth of Dany’s dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn’t immune to that molten gold.”

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he has a spear at that point. Back north of the wall he had a white walker handing them to him. He had one on his dragon but after that it was just his sword.
after he emerges from the fire he throws one as she is just hovering in front of him

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dany is resistant to being burned. He felt severe pain from being burned.
what do you think would happen if someone poured molten gold over her head?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many, many seasons ago I held firm to the idea that Tirion is f*cking stupid.

I still hold firm that he's stupid.

They even keep trying to hammer down that he's smart by literally having characters say "he's smart" despite his doing the dumbest ass sh*t.

Reminds me of the whole "Any man who calls himself a king is no true king" deals.

He and Sansa (who is stupid too ftr) sitting there hiding like little b*tches when the real sh*t went down felt legit. So golf clap for that scene.
the thing there is that Tyrion wants to be like Jaime and he wants to do the right thing and be a protector and show that he is as much a man as the next guy.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show, books, author.....

All seem to contradict each other.

So, I'm unclear on the issue.

However, this sequence contradicts some of the mythology that has been set down in the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin. The author has dismissed the idea that Daenerys cannot be harmed by fire in the past. “TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE!,” he said during a discussion with fans. ‘The birth of Dany’s dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn’t immune to that molten gold.”
I've just assumed some of the family had it but certainly not all of them.