• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should have nailed Drogon with his ice spear right after she tried to torch him. She was a sitting duck.

NK is prone to strategy errors as well, makes up for bumbling hero's

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame them for keeping the dragons hidden or moving, the NK can kill them way too easily with one throw of his magic ice spear.

Pretty good arm, maybe backup Wentz.....Oops, wrong thread.....

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not discussed, I thought the musical score was excellent for this episode

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife commented during all the darkest before the dawn cuts that the song was surprisingly upbeat for the occasion. I thought that was a strange choice, but the rest was fantastic.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The string section must be really tired chasing down all of the characters like they did.:D

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe we launch all our projectiles in the catapults at the army of the dead and then have the Dothraki charge? I understand the strength of the Dothraki is their ability on horseback but we took the trouble of breaking out the catapults, lets use the fucking things for more than one salvo

You hear "archers to to wall" over and over. Where else would you put them? Why were they anywhere else? But then you see almost no arrows cept the ones from theon's group.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The behind the scenes just released by the official GOT...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear "archers to to wall" over and over. Where else would you put them? Why were they anywhere else? But then you see almost no arrows cept the ones from theon's group.

Good point. The only thing I can think of was they didn't have enough dragon glass to make enough arrows to send barrage after barrage so they waited until they were point blank.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. The only thing I can think of was they didn't have enough dragon glass to make enough arrows to send barrage after barrage so they waited until they were point blank.

Yeah, it makes sense. I mean sure, Gendry works fast, but I doubt outfitting an army of 50,000 or so with dragon glass weapons was realistic...

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. I thought the music did a very good job of conveying and guiding the mood. And it helped make sure a very very dark trend that events were going on, right before Arya leapt in.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it isn't what a lot of people were wanting/expecting, but it's exactly what Bran told us. The NK wanted an endless night. Lure him in the open, and kill him.

I'm also ok with this story line being over. I'd like to know a little more backstory, but we're kind of past backstory time, anyway. The show is called Game of Thrones, not Fight Against the Endless Night. It's time to resolve the game.

I wish people would stop saying it's called game of thrones. The overall story this whole thing is based on is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Literally just the first book was called Game of Thrones. They just liked that name better for TV. That doesn't change what the whole overarching story is.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think that there was 7 seasons of intrigue built up as to who the hell they were and what the hell they wanted only to have Arya wipe out the entire army with a little dagger?

I mean seriously, all you have to do is look at posts in this thread from the last week to see all the intrigue and wonder that had been created and built up. Didn't see anyone guess, Arya stabs NK and all fall down and we move on to the battle with Cersei..... Wonder why?

But okay, I'm the unreasonable one here I guess...
After the initial euphoria of Arya getting her SAVAGE ON....

Yeah, I see your point.

It wasn't anticlimactic. But, it was easier or...with less casualties than I expected.

But, am I the only one who DOESN'T believe that's the end of the NK?

I am a classic over thinker.

But, I remember Bran, or some other important character, questioning the origin of the dagger before it landed with little finger.

How do we know the dagger didn't just return Dude to his previous state?

What if he's a player in the musical chairs game of who lands on the throne?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the initial euphoria of Arya getting her SAVAGE ON....

Yeah, I see your point.

It wasn't anticlimactic. But, it was easier or...with less casualties than I expected.

But, am I the only one who DOESN'T believe that's the end of the NK?

I am a classic over thinker.

But, I remember Bran, or some other important character, questioning the origin of the dagger before it landed with little finger.

How do we know the dagger didn't just return Dude to his previous state?

What if he's a player in the musical chairs game of who lands on the throne?

With only 3 episodes left I think the NK is done and the rest will be about the fight against Cersi.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife commented during all the darkest before the dawn cuts that the song was surprisingly upbeat for the occasion. I thought that was a strange choice, but the rest was fantastic.
I didn't like the scene where they had Arya kicking ass. The music changed and they had the dead dying from simple scratches from her spear...then she went to hide from raptors in the kitchen

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should have nailed Drogon with his ice spear right after she tried to torch him. She was a sitting duck.
Don't think he has a spear at that point. Back north of the wall he had a white walker handing them to him. He had one on his dragon but after that it was just his sword.